Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 25, 2016
Great bike for the money. Rides well, shifts well. Would buy again.
on June 10, 2017
Very good bike. I like very much. I am 5'3" & 145 pounds.
Suspension & dico brake & sifting is great.
And hotline is very good .
on February 3, 2017
just what i exspected and wanted worth every pennie please feel free to ask me personally about it
Dennis Griffith
Milwaukee
on May 13, 2017
Great bike
on March 13, 2017
Received my bike the next day but did not pay for overnight, so far great. The bike took about 30 min. + a little extra for tuning but in the end it is a great bike for the price. I am looking forward in the first trail ride!!!!
on August 29, 2016
Great bike for a great price.
review image
on March 19, 2016
I love this bike! I have to say there were some problems in shipping, bent folks and broken derailleur cable housing but they've replaced the cable and housing, not got into the fork issue since the bike runs well. All in all, I think you get what you pay for and since I'm on a budget, I don't mind putting some time into this bike. I've put 65 miles on it this month, 50% trail and 50% road and so far, I'm very happy with it!
on May 23, 2016
great bike for the money
on December 27, 2016
Incredible bike!!
on April 13, 2017
I love Gravity bikes! I bought this for my son, 13 years old, and we ended up returning the bike! Had some issues with some parts and bottom line this bike is HEAVY! We upgraded to Gravity's Fat Bike and what a sweet ride Gravity has made! Go with a Fatbike you will not regret it! Ride UP stairs, ride in the beach sand, we even took it up to Mountain High and rode it in the snow! Just a awesome bike!