Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on January 11, 2016
5-star songs are *typically* the only songs that make it into my library. With that said, I could explain all the reasons I love this, or….I could tell you that Amazon reviews are a wonderful tool, but make little sense when it comes to music. Music is a personal thing. It would be much more beneficial to just listen to the sample that Amazon provides and judge it for yourself. Granted it is only a 30 second sample, but that is generally enough time to explore new bands and get a feel of their music, or make sure that a song you are about to purchase is the right version. If you want to listen to a sample, simply hover over the track you are interested in, and press the play button.

I was fortunate enough to catch this song when it was free on Amazon. That’s right! Amazon has a FREEBIE section with both songs AND albums. A great way to construct an entire music library, and admittedly, the way I obtained most of my own music. But quite honestly, a wonderful way to explore new music, too. In fact, some of the songs that I’ve obtained through Amazon as freebies would eventually lead to me falling in love with a new band, and ultimately buying some of their other songs that happened to have a price tag. Anyway...enough of my rambling.

This song is great! At the very least, give it a 30-second listen?

And don’t forget, if you are in the market for freebies, you can always check here…

FREE MUSIC:
From Amazon Home page --> Shop by Department --> (Digital and Prime Music) Deals --> Songs by Price (on left side of screen)---> Free
VINE VOICEon August 25, 2011
Aching with the beauty and mystery of a Sarah McLachlan masterpiece, `Gravity' is the perfect showcase for the haunting vocal ability possessed by Barnaby Bright; both Rachel and Nathanial complementing each other flawlessly. The way these two vocal wonders play off one another (perfect harmony and vocal dueling alike) is mystifying. The track really has an otherworldly feel to it, evoking a time and place far from here. Even the lyrical content is far from phoned in, despite the use of the overused word `gravity' (why do so many singers love to use that metaphor?). The verses are beautifully full of rich meaning, and the elaboration of that word, gravity, is executed with such lyrical depth throughout the chorus. I love the new wave of interesting folk singers, and these guys certainly rank up there with the likes of Damien Rice, Lisa Hannigan and Gypsy Tailwind. The acoustic guitar plays out a simple yet intricate plucking of strings while the vocals shine and take the song to new heights. Rachel is particularly effective here. She has such a classic beauty to her voice; soft yet sharply delicate.

I'm buying their album like yesterday!
on March 29, 2013
I love this music by Barnaby Bright. She certainly has talent that I hope will be heard on the radio more. I got this song free off of Amazon, but plan to buy more of her music because every song I tried out seemed to "fit" me and speak to me. It is relaxing and happy at the same time, and her voice is beautiful. I would recommend this music to anyone looking for a beautiful female vocal artist who reminds me in style of A Fine Frenzy and Ingrid Michelson, but has her own uniqueness and is definitely original and thoughtful in her poetry. Thanks. Barnaby Bright.
on November 15, 2016
I think it is the vocals, I'm not sure, but Barnaby Bright never seems to disappoint me. This one has some really awesome lyrics.
on May 15, 2015
Nathan and Becky of Barnaby Bright are pure magic live, and their recorded albums are a close second to seeing them in person. Their CDs are on constant rotation in my car radio. Honestly, if you get a chance to see them live, do not miss it!
on January 2, 2017
This is a great cd and I would highly recommend it to anyone who just loves all music genres.
on February 9, 2012
I'm a fan and firm believer of free music to introduce people to new artists and this is one I would certainly recommend! Her voice reminds me a of Sarah McLachlan (who I love)! The guy accompanying her really adds to the beauty of this song as well. Definitely impressed! Good job, Amazon for introducing Barnaby Bright to me! Love it!
on December 24, 2016
Barnaby Bright has a beautiful voice
on December 25, 2016