|Price:||$62.99 - $109.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- uniform cloth
- High quality costume, 100% brand new.
- Including: Coat,shirt,pants and XCOSER logo
- Size: S-XXL; Great costume for you to cosplay, let's grab one for your next show.
- Please tell us your measurements, like Height, Weight, Chest line, Waist line, and Shoulder-breadth. We have a professional team at your service.
- There are some XCOSER service cars come with the package. Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fabric: uniform cloth
Please refer your own size carefully with our size details.
Small: height about162cm/64in, bust 33-34in, waist 26-27in, hip 34-36in.
Medium: height about165cm/65in,bust 35-37in, waist 28-30in, hip 37-40in.
Large: height about170cm/67in, bust 39-41in, waist 32-34.5in, hip 41.5-43in.
X-Large: height about172cm/68in, bust109-114.5cm/ 43-45in, waist 88-93cm/ 34.5-36.5in, hip 114-119cm/ 45-47in.
Small: height about170cm/67in, Chest 89-94cm/ 35-37in, Waist 73-79cm/ 29-31in.
Medium: height about175cm/69in, Chest 96-102cm/ 38-40in, Waist 81-86cm/ 32-34in.
Large: height about180cm/71in, Chest 107-112cm/ 42-44in, Waist 91-97cm/ 36-38in.
X-Large: height about185cm/73in, Chest 116-122cm/ 46-48in, Waist 101-107cm/ 40-42in.
XX-Large: height about190cm/75in, Chest 50-52in, Waist 44-46in.
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CSGIPVY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 11, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The costume itself is made out of a strong fabric, the red details is red ribbon, and the red edging in vinyl. It fit perfectly, which was a fear of mine. I would recommend going over the sewn in buttons with extra hand stitching for added protection, though they do seem to be well attached. The embroidery has a few loose threads along the start and stop point where it was sewn on, but the sheer fact that the patches were actually sewn on and not ironed is completely unexpected and definitely a plus. In my opinion it it definitely worth the ($69).
I am beyond thrilled to have this in my possession.