Grays GX6000 Micro Composite Field Hockey Sticks
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Micro toe is excellent for drag flicking and 3D skills
- Head shape and thickness are ideal for lifting the ball
- Fully integrated carbon, aramid and fiberglass composite
- Energy Reduction Handle (ERH) helps decrease vibration
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a newly designed micro toe, the Grays GX6000 Micro Composite Field Hockey Stick is ideal for drag flicking and lifting the ball. The improved feel area absorbs the initial ball contact with the surface of the stick for a softer feel, and improved control. With its carbon, aramid, and fiberglass construction, this stick has optimal stiffness and dampening qualities for excellent hitting, balance and feel. Micro toe allows for faster stick handling skills by allowing the toe of the stick to turn over faster giving you quicker stick handling and making ball control easier.
Item Display Length: 35 Inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?