BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 28, 2017
Bought it for a friend whom loves the movie and music ! I never personally saw the movie
on February 15, 2015
This is one of my favorite movie soundtracks ever made. I think the movie is great but sometimes you just want to hear the songs without watching the movie. I recommend both the movie and soundtrack.
on August 31, 2017
Great music
on August 3, 2016
What is not to love!? This soundtrack is fabulous and it's one of my favorites. Brings back memories and although it's no Oscar winning film, it is a great one too. The CD came in tact and well packaged.
on September 9, 2017
I can't pick one song that is my favorite. I love this movie
on June 27, 2017
Love the music.
on June 12, 2017
Thanks!
on July 3, 2016
I like the music in this show better than the original grease. This is my favorite grease.
on September 16, 2015
I almost gave it 4.5 cause Do It For Our Country is not the same duet as the movie. However everything else is great I had to go all 5! Best addition to girls trip in Alaska ever!
on May 13, 2017
Fast shipment, product exactly as described.