Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,014 reviews
on June 23, 2017
Awsome
on July 26, 2017
My all time favorite movie! It's just a fun piece to watch and be in a great mood. The CD quality is good as well as the sound.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2017
Classic Movie !!!
on March 12, 2013
I have always loved this movie more than any at all. John Travolta was the perfect fit for the character.
This movie is the best of any musical with well done dance moves for the era. I normally do not watch
musicals, but this movie has a place in my heart. The greesers to the pink ladies. If you've never watched this movie,
it's recommended beyond the 5 star rating. If I could, I'd give it a 10. Most people who loved this one
never really gave the sequel a real chance, but I love them both.
on May 14, 2017
We love this movie. As a mom, I did forget some of the references, but we just talked through them. Nothing beats the music and scenery. Its an all time classic :)
on March 28, 2017
Ordered this movie for my daughter to learn some dances moves for her play. She loves the movie too!
on January 28, 2013
For something that was mediocre on Broadway, the film version revitalized the interest in this musical. Star talent as well as raw talent on the screen recreated an interest in this reminiscent creation of Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey.

Fun dance numbers, memorable songs, and Stockard Channing make this film one to watch again and again.
on December 10, 2016
Classic
on December 5, 2013
Very good copy! I know with the DVD there have been many different releases of this film and a lot of complaints about sound quality. When I bought the DVD (before I had a Kindle Fire) it took me a week to wade through the reviews to find a decent copy. Well wade no more, buy this one for your Kindle and wow - great sound and great video, no problems. Mind you, I have a Fire HD so I cannot speak for a regular Kindle but I see no reason why it wold not be the same quality. As for the film itself, its a classic and if you grew up with it you will love it. If you like musicals you will love it, if you fit neither category, run for the hills you will hate it. (unless you liked Hairspray).
on July 20, 2017
Brought back great memories of the past.
Love the music and dancing