Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on June 26, 2014
I received this gift basket and it only had 3 of the items that were supposed to be in it (the manicure set, bristle brush and the tin basket). Rather, they substituted cheaper items and changed other items altogether. Had I known that I was not getting what I was paying for, I would not have ordered this gift basket and I don't think I will be ordering any more from this company. It's one thing to substitute for equal value, it's another to completely swap out for cheap crap.
on February 12, 2016
This product is ridiculous. I bought this for my fiance' for Valentine's Day and I was especially excited about the 10 piece grooming kit and the body brush. When I received the basket, the only product that was included in the description was the lotion. Everything else was either different or missing, including the grooming kit and body brush. I got a Moose Munch candy bar rather than a Harry and David candy bar. Not to the seller, don't advertise certain products if you can't deliver those products. I am very disappointed.
on May 20, 2016
Worst purchase ever. Everything in the basket. I could have gotten from Walmart. Im the clearance swction and still would have been better quality. Not worrh 50 dollars. Moat of the stuff wasn't in there. WHAT A RIP OFF.
on March 15, 2014
I ordered this product for my son for his birthday and he really enjoyed using the products. It came earlier then expected. I would recommend this product to everyone.
on August 29, 2015
My husband loved his surprise gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.