Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Great Book of Dragon Patterns 2nd Edition: The Ultimate Design Sourcebook for Artists and Craftspeople
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on June 13, 2004
I am a fantasy artist and I use alot of patterns. This book is the greatest. It has an editorial section on dragons, section on basic anatomy, scale work, dragon lore and lots of other helps plus tons of great patterns. The patterns are large and well drawn. The book is large, the cover and pages are thick and good quality paper. I would strongly nudge anyone that is into crafts, hobbies, art to buy this book. It is well worth the mony+. I also give her other book "Great Book of Fairy Patterns" the same rave. Do youself a favor and buy her books.
on August 9, 2005
This is one of the best dragon books I have ever purchased or seen. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every page. It gave detailed information on drawings as well as some wonderful background history that was very thought provoking. My whole family enjoyed this book and it has been passed around to my friends as well. It is well worth the investment and will be a valuable asset to my strained glass craft projects.
on August 7, 2006
I found this book very helpful in my artwork. I also was very pleasantly surprised to find it enjoyable to read. There are stories of folklore explaining the beginings of the differents dragons and thier formations from one type to the other. The designs themselves are beautiful to look at. I am constantly researching diffrent designs/drawings of dragons and find few that I like. I was very pleased with this book and its one of my favorites among the rest of my collection.
on November 28, 2004
This book is not only entertaining to read, it's a great source of ready drawn patterns and instructions on how to create the "dragon" of choice. Excellent resource material.

Woodcarver/book reviewer
on February 24, 2006
Dragons galore, the renditions of the dragons in this book are great as far as they go, there are a lot of dragon heads, there could have been more on the body, having said that I would like to congratulate the writer on the dragon law and types of different dragons, even though short and concise it was very interesting giving the reader a reasonable amount of information on different breeds and sub species of dragon.

Very good reading and detail.
on December 26, 2007
I purchased this book for my 12 year old son for Christmas never thinking that it would be as big of a hit as it was! He loves dragons and is quite a good artist, so it was perfect. He could not put it down. I highly recommend this book!!
on March 22, 2016
I bought this book 3 years ago and last year loaned it to a friend. When I didn't get it back after a year, I was Very happy to see it still available. It's ideas can be used for many different craft styles - painting, embroidery, sculpture, to name the ones I do ;-) .
on April 21, 2015
Good reference book..if you want to do dragons. I have used 3 of the patterns so far and they work nicely. I had borrowed a copy from the public library but when I went to use it again it was unavailable...now I have my own copy. Book was well done by Lora Irish. I have several of her books and am never disappointed.
on January 8, 2008
I bought this book for my 13 yr. old son. He loves to draw, and collects dragons, but never drew any dragons. With this book, he got some info, and some patterns ready for him to trace or to make his own dragon with! He loves this book!
on May 3, 2008
This is my favorite addition to my reference Library. It has great dragon patterns from whimsical to fierce looking dragons. Wonderful material to inspire any artist no matter what their mediums.