- Age Range: 4 and up
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Andersen Press; New edition edition (April 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1842702157
- ISBN-13: 978-1842702154
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.2 x 10.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #755,892 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Great Castle of Marshmangle Paperback – May 6, 2003
“Hess's illustrations are bright and colorful, with interesting perspectives and just enough whimsy to bring smiles.” -- Kirkus Reviews
About the Author
Malachy Doyle grew up in Northern Ireland and then studied a Psychology degree in Lancashire. He now lives with his wife and three children and writes full time. Paul Hess went to Art College in Sydney and then worked as an Art Director in Sydney and London. He has worked as a freelance Art Director and Illustrator since 1991. Marshmangle is their first picture book for Andersen Press.
Browse award-winning titles. See more