- File Size: 1959 KB
- Print Length: 231 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 3, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IRUBMXO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #73,507 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Great Chain of Numbers: A Guide to Smart Contracts, Smart Property and Trustless Asset Management Kindle Edition
|Length: 231 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
More than anything, however, it provides excellent insight from many of the leading thinkers and actors in the cryptocurrency space, including Adam Levine of Lets Talk Bitcoin, Nick Szabo, Vitalik Buterin, Mike Hearn and the heads/lead devs of many of the featured projects.
While the work is perhaps a little long, the content is excellent. We'll likely look back on this time as the period when crypto became empowered to be more than simply a payment protocol and digital currency. This book captures the moment well.
This should be THE BOOK on your list if you're considering Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency space.
Tim Swanson seems also too ready to uncritically accept the claims of them many projects he talks about.
This won't make you an expert but it will make you think about where the tech could be headed.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Investing > Online Trading
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Cryptography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce > Online Trading
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption