- Paperback: 308 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse, Inc.; 2nd edition (April 5, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 059534559X
- ISBN-13: 978-0595345595
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (52 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Great Demo!: How To Create And Execute Stunning Software Demonstrations 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Peter Cohan leverages twenty-five years of experience in selling and marketing business software and as a customer. The Great Demo! method comes directly from extensive firsthand experiences in developing and delivering software demonstrations, and in coaching others to achieve surprisingly high success rates with their sales and marketing demos.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Do your demo BACKWARDS, kinda like a cooking show.
E.g., I make speech therapy software.
So I'd :
1. Show the software in action (ideally with a video of a stroke survivor using it)
2. Show maybe an easy, medium and hard exercises.
3. THEN show them how they can choose different lessons and different difficulty levels.
So... you show the PAYOFF first, then the "how to" aftwards.
When sales and presales work together, and when you have the time to prep your demo, it's VERY impressive. But if Sales just wants to "rush forward" and show show product... that just puts customers to sleep. ;)
Key identifiers in regards to things watch out for
Great recommendations for exercises throughout
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent teacher, he knows what a Great Demo! is.Read more