Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on November 17, 2012
Great book.I often looked for guidance during times when our son gave us hard time going to sleep.I would recomend this book to first-time parents.
on February 18, 2013
A couple of things I found that detracted from this book:
1. The book makes a number of claims, stating "truths" about sleep and babies sleep patterns without providing any citations or information about where the claims/facts come from. As such, I had some hesitations about fully buying some of the things they stated.
2. This book is very pro-breast feeding. Which is totally fine, but if you are not a breast feeding mom, i found the book to be very condescending and judgmental.

Should they have cited their statements, perhaps I would have found this book more credible. As such, I would not recommend this book. I think you can find better, scientifically backed information about sleep in another book.