- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Warren Publishing, Inc (October 15, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1886057184
- ISBN-13: 978-1886057180
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (26 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #121,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Great Health Heist
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Then I found Nutrition Response Testing. It finds the cause and provides a detailed, individualized nutrition program specifically for your body. Since then, the improvement in my patients' health has been fantastic! Paul does a great job introducing you to it. The book has many successful applications of it in people's real lives. It goes over some of the pioneers in natural medicine like Dr. Lee and Dr. Pottenger. It's an easy book to read. It's the future of healthcare.
Read this book and find for your self the ins and outs of how you may find health freedom. But beware, the powers-that-be are looking for ways to put an end to this knowledge. Believe it or not there are cures out there, natural cures.
This is an eye opening and informative read, and please pass it on to your loved ones.
Reading this book is a good start towards regaining your health.
1. Chapters usually begin by reminding the reader how "You have been lied to and stolen from." This reminded me of a pyramid scheme someone once tried to talk me into joining. It makes the reader angry at the injustice they have suffered being the victim of lies and theft. It opens the chapters convincing the reader that they have been personally hurt by what they have been told from trusted sources such as school, parents, and doctors.
2. Then they state some basic medical facts that could be lessons found in any high school anatomy class, or articles in the health section of popular websites or magazines. These facts present such things as what percentage of the population suffers from the disorder that the chapter is about.
The problem is that the book does not link the disorder to why nutritional response testing is a unique and effective way to treat it. Instead, the author attempts to provide this link through personal accounts.
3. Then, these stories usually say that they suffered from a disorder and they were unable to treat it successfully until they found nutritional response testing.
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My father wanted this book, which was recommended to him by a few different people. Well written and informative on the way this country views health care today.Published 3 months ago by Debbie S.
Author is very clear about what is going on in medical community, and that there is a place for western medicine, but we need to take responsibility for our own bodies. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Ken
It gets to the real basics of human health and the WHY most people are not healthy these days!Published 21 months ago by Joyreins