Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate and Unflavored Beef Kosher Gelatin Combo Pack, (2 Cans of 16 Ounce)
- COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE (1 can): Made of ONE simple ingredient, collagen is a dietary supplement with a beneficial combination of amino acids. At Great Lakes Gelatin Company, we believe that a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, including collagen, is the cornerstone to a life well lived.
- BEEF GELATIN (1 can): Our premium gelatin, made of ONE simple ingredient, provides you with exceptional cooking functionality at a fair price.
- DIRECTIONS: Collagen Hydrolysate easily dissolves in your favorite beverages such as coffee, tea, juice or a smoothie. It can also be added to foods like soup, yogurt or oatmeal.
- CONVERSIONS: Beef Gelatin - 1 tbsp = 1 envelope or 3 1/2 sheets; 1 tbsp gels 1 pint of liquid
- QUALITY: Grass-Fed & Pasture-Raised, Keto-Certified, Paleo-Friendly, Gluten Free, Kosher, Non-GMO
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hydrolyzed collagen helps regulate the body's metabolism by providing pure protein of low molecular weight that is quickly absorbed in the digestive track. The rapid absorption and distinctive amino acid groups in this formula will positively impact a large number of metabolic pathways. The body's natural ability to repair supporting connective tissue (bone, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, hair, and nails) diminishes after the age of 25. Collagen provides the source in supplying additional amounts of amino acids like glycine, lysine, and proline, which are specifically needed by the body to build connective tissue structure and to regulate the functions of the cells. Hydrolyzed collagen is the same collagen found naturally in bones, skin, and cartilage. it is a bioactive product containing 90% protein easily assimilated by the human body. It promotes rapid Cell growth producing synovial fluids to first lubricate joints, then build tissue. Recommended dosage: Take one rounded tablespoon (10-12 g) in the morning, and the same amount before going to bed in the late evening which will help reduce appetite. This product has a low molecular weight so it will dissolve in cold, warm, or hot liquids. Collagen, the precursor of gelatin is used today in many pharmaceutical or biotech products to better improve mankind's health condition.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.9 x 7 x 4.1 inches; 2.3 Pounds
- UPC : 780742463959 773821304564
- Manufacturer : Great Lakes Gelatin
- ASIN : B00DQRUO4G
Best Sellers Rank:
#39,764 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #8,274 in Cooking & Baking Grocery Supplies
- Customer Reviews:
Gelatin Hydrolyzed Collagen
Room temperature liquids: Pour two tablespoons into a glass of your favorite juice or drink. Stir and enjoy. Hot Liquids: Add two tablespoons to bottom of heat-safe cup, add HOT liquid and stir until dissolved. Cold liquids: Add two tablespoons to 2 oz of room temperature liquid and stir product into liquid. Pour remaining cold liquid into glass and enjoy.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.