Uncompromised Superior Quality
It is our commitment that products from Great Lakes Gelatin are of the best and safest gelatins in the industry. We are always monitoring the safety and quality of our products. Each batch of gelatin is tested to evaluate its various characteristics. Official methods of testing have been developed by the Gelatin Manufacturers Institute. The procedures used are variations of those outlined in Association of Official Agricultural Chemists (AOAC) “Methods of Analysis” and United States Pharmacopoeia/ BAM (Bacteriological Analytical Manual). Gelatin is tested for purity, color, taste and odor for those who take it medicinally.
Pasture Raised Grass-Fed Cattle
Great Lakes Gelatin shares the concerns that many of our customers have about animal welfare and the quality of the grazing conditions for cattle. We believe cattle should be raised in a natural environment. Our bovine collagens and gelatins are made from the hides of cattle from our associated partners in Argentina and Brazil. The cattle are pasture raised and grass-fed in Argentina and Brazil and beef hides are the only product used to manufacture gelatin in these countries. Ranchers in Argentina and Brazil have traditionally raised cattle in herds that graze freely on natural grasslands. We visit the region regularly and have observed first-hand, that this is the case. Great Lakes Gelatin has a long history with our foreign partners and we only do business with sources that we trust are adhering to the principles of animal welfare and are grazing herds in the traditional manner. These countries have the same type of rigorous tests and inspections as the United States.
16 OZ. Can Beef Gelatin
- Unsurpassed Texture
- Clean Label
- Non Allergenic
- Non GMO
Two most desirable properties of gelatin is the melt-in-themouth characteristics and its ability to form thermo-reversible gels. Gelatin is preferred in many applications for its clarity and bland flavor.
- Gel Forming: Gelled Desserts, Luncheon Meats, Confectionery, Paté, Consommé, Aspics.
- Whipping Agent : Marshmallows, Nougats, Mousses, Soufflé, Chiffons, Whipped Cream.
- Protective Colloid: Confectionery, Icings, Ice cream, Frozen Desserts and Confections.
- Binding Agent: Meat Rolls, Canned Meats, Confectionery, Cheeses, Dairy Products.
- Clarifying Agent: Beer, Wine, Fruit Juices, Vinegar
- Film Forming: Coating for Fruits, Meats, Deli items.
- Thickener: Powdered Drink Mixes, Bouillon, Gravies, Sauces, Soups, Puddings, Jellies, Syrups.
- Process Aid: Micro-encapsulation of Colors, Flavors, Oils, Vitamins
- Emulsifiers: Cream Soups, Sauces, Flavorings, Meat Pastes, Whipped Cream, Confectionery
- Stabilizer: Cream Cheese, Chocolate Milk, Yogurt, Cream Fillings, Frozen Desserts.
- Adhesive Agent: Affix Nonpareils, Coconut Flakes and other items to Confections, Bonding layered Confections together, Bind Frosting to Baked Goods, Bind Seasoning to Meat Products.
Try it and find out its endless possibilities
Panna Cotta Dwssert