Great Lakes Gelatin, Keto, Grass-Fed, Beef Collagen Hydrolysate, 16 oz, 2-Pack, FFP
- COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE – The unique combination of amino acids in concentrated levels may promote healing and conditioning over other proteins. If used properly with a balanced and sensible diet, gelatin can be also be quite healthy as leading nutritional that is used as an alternative to protein and the calcium.
- Helps regulate the body's metabolism
- Bio-active product containing 90 percent protein
- Rapid absorption
- Cold water soluble
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.1 x 8.4 x 4.8 inches; 2.7 Pounds
- Date First Available : May 7, 2015
- Manufacturer : Great Lakes Gelatin
- ASIN : B00XB2YFBE
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,146 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Room temperature: Pour two tablespoons into a glass of your favorite juice or drink. Stir and enjoy. Hot : Add two tablespoons to bottom of heat-safe cup, add HOT liquid and stir until dissolved Cold: Add two tablespoons to 2 oz of room temperature liquid and stir product into liquid. Pour remainin cold liquid into glass and enjoy.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.