Great Northern Popcorn Old Time Popcorn Popper Machine with Cart, 8-Ounce, Black
|Price:||$297.68 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deluxe model with 3 control switches instead of 2 switches on lesser machines
- 860 watts instead of 640; Built-in warmer light
- Switches include: spot light warmer, stirrer and pot heater
- Popcorn supply storage in base; 8" wide working platform shelf
- This model can also be used as a tabletop model without using the cart
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Great Northern Popcorn Old Time Popcorn Popper Machine with Cart, 8-Ounce, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||61.75 inches x 29 inches x 21 inches||61.75 inches x 29 inches x 21 inches||56.5 inches x 17.1 inches x 14.1 inches||56.5 inches x 17.1 inches x 14.1 inches|
|Item Weight||73 pounds||Information not provided||52.91 pounds||53.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Here are a few tips for using this:
1. The prepackaged popcorn packets are the only way to go for us, as it seems to turn out perfect everytime. Plus, the other way is too messy and we don't have a sink in our bonus room.
2. We keep a pair of scissors in the stand for opening the packets. We also keep a roll of paper towels and a trash can near for cleanup.
3. Always heat up the oil for at least four minutes before adding the popcorn.
4. Leave one of the doors open while heating up the popcorn and until it actually begins to pop out of the kettle. This will keep the steam from building up which will give you rubbery popcorn.
5. If you like more of the movie theater taste, get some Flavicol, its cheap and add it at the same time you add the popcorn.
6. You should clean out the kettle every 4-5 uses. It keeps it from building up and the kettle will last longer. I use bar keepers friend. In between full cleanings, I wipe mine clean with a paper towel.
7. One 8 ounce packet doesn't fill the popcorn machine, but is enough for 4-5 people. Its more than the two of us can eat, so we turn the light back on the next day to freshen it up and it tastes like a new batch after about 20 minutes.
8. The cart easily holds a case of 24 pre-measured packets, a few hundred bags, the scooper, extra Flavicol, our scissors and roll of paper towels.Read more ›
Legs scratched, glass scratched, handle bent, rust on the kettle lid.
Trying to get an exchange. We'll see how that goes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent popper! Very nice accessories. We have had a smaller great northern unit for a number of years and so happy we now have the larger. Better than movie theater!Published 4 months ago by Mar
Stand isn't sturdy enough to move a lot, but works good for stationary use. Tried making popcorn from standard measurements, didn't work as good as buying the premeasured packs... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Steven J.
Makes tasty popcorn - for the price it is okay. Feels a little cheaply made and the stand is flimsy, for the price I would have hoped it would have been a little more solid.Published 13 months ago by Joe K
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. He is a popcorn man..big time. This is a wonderful machine. Easy to put together.. couldn't be more pleased. Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by Gypsy Dallas Smith