- Series: The Great Physician
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3 edition (April 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1511471530
- ISBN-13: 978-1511471534
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,667,903 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Great Physician: A Life of Jesus Christ in the Light of Modern Spiritual Healing - Volume 1 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Vinton Dearing was an emeritus Professor of English at the University of California, Los Angeles, where he taught the English Bible as Literature for 40 years. He edited the Clarendon edition of The Poems and prose of John Gay and the California edition of The Works of John Dryden. He was a Guggenheim and Fulbright fellow. He specialized in textual criticism. He had a lifelong experience with spiritual healing.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|