- File Size: 844 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AB7WXKW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,047,013 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
30 Great Recipes with 15 Dinner Menus for - Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day & Easter! (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 9) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Plus it's not cooked so all the minerals and cell structure is maintained. This means the body can use almost all of it. Not a fan of bread (or grains because of my research and the exposes about their dangers). Thankfully, the author has it as an optional addition. It's not one of those things where it's crushed or cut up and mixed into the dish.
The prep instructions were clear and it sounds delicious.
Jenny is a knowledgable author. She's done lots of dinner parties so it's comforting to know she's writing and teaching from personal experience not theory. She explains tricks to stop the overwhelm and paralysis which sometimes grabs a woman who finds out she's hosting a dinner party.
She also gives tips for stylish presentation to give your dinner party that upscale restaurant feel. I can see guests looking on with envy and asking the host for tips how she did it. Also, she used the word 'ramekin' which I never heard before. Looked it up and it's a fancy bowl.
Her dishes are meant to be easy and fast to prepare. Jenny knows her stuff so I highly recommend this holiday recipe guide.
If you are looking for some out of the ordinary recipes, you'll probably enjoy this book. I may try a couple of the recipes--the Pork looks good, and the Onion recipe is very appealing, although it looks like a lot of work.
What do I like about this cookbook?
1. Simplicity. The recipes look easy to make and delicious. Easy to make is important to me when I'm having guests over after a long day at work.
2. Unique. Maybe these recipes are standard fare in England, but for me, they are fascinating. I love the idea of serving my guests something unusual that they'll think I spent all day cooking!
3. Clear. The instructions are clear and easy to follow.
My favorites? The individual baked alaska is a treat and surprisingly easy to make, and the Valentines Day Menu #2! Fabulous
These recipes will impress your Holiday guests! They will remind you of some old fashioned recipes with a new twist. Grab your copy now!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic recipes with a great selection for different tastes! I am extremely happy and grateful for the baked Alaskan dessert.Published 21 months ago by melany
Enjoyed this cookbook. Lot of neat venues. I want to try some of the dinners. You will like this book
After cooking for Family and Friend for many years, a new recipes are needed. Nice basic book for my kindle.Published on April 2, 2013 by SaLarr
I found that the recipes were hard to follow and high on calories. Although if you like to cook this book might be r iChat for you.Published on January 9, 2013 by Margaret
Another great book from Jenny. Her book as usual has interesting recipes with easy to follow directions
This book also has menus for holiday meals. Read more
Unusual, original and delicious! The perfect selection of delectable dinners for special occasions. Easy to follow, and plenty of fresh, tasty ingredients make these recipes real... Read morePublished on December 20, 2012 by D. C. Wiggs
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Christmas
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Thanksgiving
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy