- Paperback: 410 pages
- Publisher: Temple University Press; 1 edition (January 23, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439913048
- ISBN-13: 978-1439913048
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#510,970 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #370 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Radicalism
- #503 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies
- #1484 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Commentary & Opinion
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Great Refusal: Herbert Marcuse and Contemporary Social Movements 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Todd Wolfson is Associate Professor of Media Studies at Rutgers University, author of Digital Rebellion: The Birth of the Cyber Left, and cofounder of the Media Mobilizing Project.
Peter N. Funke is Associate Professor of Politics at the University of South Florida.