Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Great River Electronics MP500NV 500 Series Microphone Preamp
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- 'Big Iron Vintage Sound' from custom-wound transformers
- Gain stage monitoring via dual meters
- Ultra quiet noise floor for outstanding performance at any gain setting
- Powered by '500' Rack's internal power supply
- High-Z input is ideal for bass, guitar, and sound modules (FET-buffered and routed into the input)
Need it sooner?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Grace Design m101 Single channel microphone preamplifier
dbx 580 Compact, Professional Mic Preamp
|Sold By||Alto Music||Alto Music||Dale Pro Audio||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.00 x 7.00 x 5.50 inches||11.00 x 7.00 x 5.00 inches||16.50 x 14.30 x 4.70 inches||9.00 x 2.00 x 6.60 inches|
The MP-500NV is a professional quality microphone preamplifier designed to re-create the vintage sound characteristics of the early 1970s large consoles. Modern components give the MP-500NV more clarity, punch and performance under normal use. In addition, features like metering before and after the major gain stages let the user drive it hard to greatly expand the range of sonic options. All microphones will benefit from the power of the MP-500NV preamplifier, including dynamic, condenser and especially ribbon types. The MP-500NV uses the same audio and metering circuit board found in the NV series preamplifiers. This unit is designed to fit into a 500 series rack using 2 available slots. It receives its power supply from the host rack. The unit is equipped with a HI-Z instrument jack that has its own input amplifier and was designed for DI applications. All specifications and performance details are identical to the NV series preamplifiers with the exception of size, weight, patch jack, -10dBv Out.Features:I/O connections: XLR balanced; high-Z input on front panel (disconnects mic input) Adjustable gain stages: input in 5db steps to 60db; output from -25 to +10db; maximum overall gain 70db; 2 to 3 stages of single ended solid state amplifier gain blocks, depending on gain structure; high-current 70ma Class A bias on output stage Input and output meters on each channel (dual-stage metering is a Great River exclusive) Front panel switches: polarity; phantom power; input impedance (1200 / 300 ohm); output loading (600 ohm resistor across output transformer) High quality, custom wound Sowter transformers Gold plated switching contacts Big Iron Vintage Sound' from custom-wound transformers High-Z input is ideal for bass, guitar, and sound modules (FET-buffered and routed into the input transformer, a Great River exclusive) Gain stage monitoring via dual meters (also a Great River exclusive) Ultra quiet noise floor for outstanding performance at any gain setti
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|