Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 601 Great Scrapbook Ideas
power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer

on December 7, 2007
I am a beginner scrapbooker, but I must say that Memory Makers books are by far the best! I own five different Memory Makers idea books, and I LOVE THEM!! You can't go wrong (with any of them). There are so many creative and unique layout designs, embellishment and journaling ideas, and the page titles... you can really use all of the ideas in their books, and add your personal touch to make a page truly your own. For all who scrap on a budget (like me), there are TONS, and I mean TONS, of ideas to put all of your odds and ends to good use!! This book and all of the other Memory Makers books out there, have really taken my creativity in scrapbooking to the next level...
on February 16, 2008
This is not a step-by-step book. Instead it is a book of inspirations for any scrapbooker. Each page has 2 page layouts bursting with colors and themes. I have been scrapbooking for a while now and I see this as my idea book when I get stuck in a rut. Each layout is different from the next and they contain different scrapbooking materials. I highly recommend this book instead of holding on to dozens of magazines.
on February 13, 2008
Need some scrapbooking inspiration? This wonderful book has so many different layouts, it will be hard to know where to start !! All sorts of artists and styles...you will find yourself back in sync with your craft! From very basic and simple to very detailed and artistic, its in here ! I really enjoyed going page by page and marking many pages.
I am just becoming involved with digital scrapbooking and although I have a long history of involvement with tools like Photoshop and Illustrator, I'm not well versed in scrapbooking techniques. Nor, frankly, do I have the imagination to conceive of free-flowing, often spontaneous layouts as so many of the practitioners featured in this book do.

It is one thing to design catalogs, brochures, ads and other promotional materials - and another thing altogether to design cool scrapbooking pages.

The editors asked their readers to submit their scrapbok pages (traditional and digital), received thousands and chose these 601. This is not a book of instructions, but of examples. To make use of the examples, you will have to know know scrapbooking techniques or be willing to experiment and learn how to achieve the effects in the examples. The editors do, helpfully, provide a list of the supplies that went into each layout, an essential since many of the layouts use embellishments which aren't necessarily clear from the pictured layouts.

Overall, this is a treasure chest of scrapbooking layout ideas. You can't put this book down without having an idea or two for your next creation.

Jerry
on May 15, 2013
I purchased this looking for ideas on techniques and sample pages, there are sample pages but they seem very simple and not something I would want to duplicate. This one is going in the donation pile.
on August 9, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This book has taken the most tedious part of scrapbooking for me (creating the layout for a page) and made it so simple. So many great ideas and suggestions for using embellishments. Awesome book.
on May 20, 2014
Who could ask for more than 601 creative ideas for scrapbooking. One of my favorite books in my personal library. I checked it out from my local library and had to order it for myself! Memory Makers always has great books!
on February 13, 2014
I love that's its on my kindle. I can take it with me anywhere I go, and it lots and lots of ideas for any time of year. and more Has helpful hints in it to. I would tell anyone to get it for there scrapbooking.
on March 10, 2016
I love this scrap booking ideas book. I have trouble coming up with ideas and this book has so many wonderful ideas to look at and choose from. Anyone that does scrapbooks needs this book. It has such unique and creative ideas.
on August 21, 2012
This book met all my expectations....and then some! It is full of new ideas. I love that it has simple and complex layouts. You can take from it what you want! I would reccomend this to any scrapper...novice or expert!