Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on August 10, 2017
Great Bible Study if you are trying
To learn more about the Bible
on August 26, 2013
This is a great study for everyone. We do not get much doctronial teaching in our churches so we have to find our own to be mature Christians. Sad but true. This study covers all the Christian doctrons, I got two one for my grandson and one for my son-in-law who just recently came out of Moromonism and is hungry for solid food! I may get another just to keep on hand. Thanks you.
Clodette Winters
on December 15, 2012
I am writing because I had a problem with receiving the correct book, but I must say the seller contacted me immediately to correct the problem. I must say they are excellent. This is an excellent book for group and small studies and to periodically revisit to enhance and keep your knowledge of The Word forever in memory. I am enjoying the book. Thank you better-bargains for making sure I got the book I ordered.
on March 20, 2011
Anyone looking for a bible study to REALLY learn about God's Word, THIS IS THE ONE! No matter what stage you are in, new Christian or long time Christian. YOU WILL LEARN!!! It is so in depth and detailed. It will make your bible come to life! Love it! Did it first as a home bible study with friends, and now sharing it with a Ladies Bible Study. They are loving it! It clarifies a lot of questions and doubts. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ALL!!!!!
on February 18, 2017
Not exactly was I am looking for in help with my studies
on September 20, 2012
The author of this book has detailed each Biblical doctrinal truth in simplicity so that even without an instructor it can be easily understood. It is written as a workbook requiring the student to write out scriptures which makes it easy to remember and connect it with the specific doctrinal truth. I use it for my foundational class and highly recommend it.
on November 21, 2014
The book was in excellent condition, no highlights, no torn pages or writing in the book. A small amount of wear noticed on outside corner. I am very pleased!
on September 26, 2015
Extremely happy with merchants and merchandise
on January 1, 2014
i have compleated this book with a group they said it was the best bible study ever i say that too also the bible in one year by the same auther dr allen stringfellow
on April 21, 2015
This is a great book for teaching- Sunday school or Bible study groups.