Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$22.79+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on September 14, 2012
Alexander o neal was the man back in the day and this cd most accurately shows that! I have heard the other best of cds and here is what makes this one different. Sound quality is the best! No muffled sound!! It has the best version of criticize & what's missing unless you are a fan of extended drum beats for 2 or 3 minutes before you get to the actual song. If that's what you like the icon cd is the better choice. Also there are more songs on this cd than any other. The point is they may not of all been hits, but this cd has all the heavy air play songs. Hearsay is one of his best songs and so far this is the only cd that has a good version of it. Overall its the best one. Have found yet.
on July 27, 2017
This CD is awesome. There are songs on here that I had forgotten about. I listen to it everyday.
on February 27, 2017
The best Alexander O'Neal collection.
on January 5, 2017
Excellent! Alexander is awesome!
on December 29, 2014
A good album some of it was unknown to me, which was a little disappointing for a greatest hits album, but the ones that I am familliar with are great.
on May 12, 2015
So happy I found this album on CD! It had all the songs I'd been looking for, so I'm very grateful for this purchase. :-)
on September 15, 2015
I got what I paid for the music is good....
on June 18, 2013
I can't tell you how long I've been looking for his greatest hit. I finally saw it online and snatch it up, real music to listen to instead of the raunchy music you hear these days.
on September 23, 2013
I have always been a fan and this CD has all my favorites, plus a few that I had never heard. The CD was in great shape and I'm glad I bought it.
on November 19, 2013
it was like it was brand new very satisfied and will be using it again the product was great in received it in a very timely fashion