Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 27, 2017
My re-emergence into Bruce Springsteen was caused by his recent biography, on CDs, given to me by my daughter. I had to hear the music again to "get" what he was talking about. Obviously, I'll need to buy some other, later CDs!
on January 6, 2012
i essentially bought this album to cover only the top hits of Bruce Springsteen's career..the ones that went top 40, didn't care about most of the lower charting singles on here that may have splashed into the top 100 singles briefly back in the 70s and 80s..examples would be: the river, badlands, etc. The ones i hoped to score without having to buy this plus a couple from other Springsteen albums include:
1. Glory Days
7. Cover me
8. Brilliant Disguise
9. 56 channels
10. My Hometown
The greatest hits collection leaves out two of my essentials: 'Cover me' and "i'm on fire", which i had to purchase separately for $1.29 each, i was disappointed about that. I would've been much happier had they chose to elminate all the rest beyond my top 10, and include extended rare mixes of "cover me", "dancing in the dark", and "born in the u.s.a., in addition to the standard versions. But alas, that wish goes unfulfilled...
on August 28, 2017
This CD makes it clear why he is called "the Boss".
on January 21, 2018
Bought for a gift. Recipient very happy
on July 26, 2017
Absolutely met all my expectations.
on April 18, 2017
Fantastic collection of music.
on August 22, 2017