Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 598 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 657 reviews
on November 23, 2012
I decided to take a chance on Kelly Clarkson's Greatest Hits CD. I knew of some of her songs but I wasn't a big fan. I received Kelly Clarkson's Greatest Hits Chapter One today and I have to say this is a Fantastic CD! Every song on this CD is Awesome and a lot of the songs I didn't realize she sang! If anyone is thinking of purchasing this CD, don't hesitate I think you would be very satisfied with every song on this CD.
I did not watch American Idol till season 2 so didn't see the initial introduction of Kelly Clarkson. And then I honestly never gave her a chance. I don't listen to the radio much and she went under my radar. Till the song STRONGER came along. OMG, that song blew me away in her vocal performance and I related to it in so many ways. I purchased this Greatest Hits cd and fell in love. Song after song I fell in love with the versatility, range and vocal prowess of Kelly Clarkson. I like all types of music but what matters to me most is emotion and meaning coming from a song and how it is performed. To me Kelly is in a class of her own. She imparts such emotion in each note and line of a song and her range goes from quiet and still in a ballad to belting with such power that tingles to up and down my spine. I then purchased every cd she has done and love them all while being impressed with the true versatility when looking at them all. My favorite ones are ALL I EVER WANTED, MY DECEMBER and STRONGER.

This Greatest Hits cd is a great representation of her work from the beginning till now and there is even the gift of new tracks. There are no tracks that don't work for me but my faves are SINCE U BEEN GONE, MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU, BECAUSE OF YOU, NEVER AGAIN, PEOPLE LIKE US and of course STRONGER. So due to one song STRONGER, I was introduced to a truly gifted artist who is now my favorite performer. When an artist has what she has - strong vocal and emotive ability, song writing skill and the ability to put their soul in a song - there is only greatness for her as she moves forward. Highly recommend this cd and all the other Kelly Clarkson cds. An amazing talent I am so glad to have discovered.
on June 10, 2015
But she IS "a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll" --- and ALWAYS entertaining. Ms. Clarkson is one genuine mega-talent. I've never seen any sign of 'Diva' tendencies in this special young lady. She puts her heart and soul into every song she sings, whether it's the National Anthem at some sports event or a lullaby to her precious baby. In interviews, she is always straight-forward, outspoken but not abrasive, and dead honest. She is charming and funny and a true professional. Her musical talent is spectacular, and she shares her gifts whole-heartedly in this album. If you're a fan, you'll LOVE this CD. If you aren't a fan and buy it, you'll become one VERY quickly.
Don't pass up this CD.
on April 1, 2013
First, I am partial to this as Kelly is my favorite artist and I think her voice can do no wrong, so keep that in mind.

The deluxe edition is a must have for any true Kelly Clarkson fan. Not only because there are more songs (it has new songs that aren't included on the regular edition) but a DVD with ALL her music videos...except Catching My Breath, or any videos released after that. The DVD is simple, with a basic menu. You can play all her videos, or pick one.

The main thing to remember, is a greatest hits CD is not going to be all that interesting. You have heard most of these songs hundreds of times and probably can sing along with all of them for the most part. The new songs are a nice touch, so you get a little more for your money.

I love having this CD because it is a nice compilation of her work throughout the years. I love her new songs too. It is a great CD for the avid fan or as a gift for someone that doesn't have any of her CDs.

Hope this review helps. God Bless!
on February 21, 2017
Wonderful CD full of Kelly Clarkson's hits. Personally, my favorite is 'People Like Us', though her more commonly known hits are also on here. For the price I got it for, about seven dollars, it was a very good deal.
on May 11, 2017
Poor quality disc. Two of my favorite songs skip/repeat and are useless. I tried it on three players with the same results.
on April 21, 2013
I have never been a huge fan of Kelly Clarkson, but it seems like I liked almost every song of hers played on the radio. So when I found this CD with all her good stuff on it for the low low price it was, I had to get it. I have enjoyed singing along to it in the car. Kelly has a smooth voice that can go pop or country and I look forward to hearing more from her in the future.
on February 25, 2015
I normally can't stand modern pop, but I love this album!! I'm hooked on almost all the songs on it. I was glad to find it's not all electronic-sounding--it's mostly made of traditional instruments with the more modern electronic sounds mixed in, in moderation. The songs sound similar to each other, but they're not all the same. It's really great, and it makes wonderful workout music! I was a little apprehensive about getting it at first, but here I am giving it five stars!
Kelly Clarkson is one my most FAVE artists and I have LOTS and LOTS of faves...so that says a LOT! I have the CD, thank you to Amazon, and I listen to the songs from this CD almost EVERYWHERE! On a MP3 player I got from Amazon, in my car, living room and bedroom. She's so exceptional and I love all of her music! Thank you Amazon!
on July 4, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my mother for Mother's day. I have been a fan for years it is nice to have all her top hits on one cd. My mom loves it.