BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2017
Gloria Estefan is a classic voice with a classic band. Some of her best on this one collection.
on May 29, 2017
Great selection review of Goria's best hits. 1, 2, 3, I can't help it!
on December 14, 2015
I love this cd, and it makes me miss the 90s, the memories.. So many good songs I remember hearing on this radio all the time. Her music has such emotion..and is heart felt.
on January 23, 2017
This DVD audio multiple disc is a hot item for those who like dvd audio format. Indeed the multiple channels sound is certainly there , but I thought it was done a bit excessively. So while it was a worthwhile item , I don't think it matches the high demanding price. Therefore 3 stars. If the price comes down to $20-30 then 4-5 stars
on July 31, 2017
Absolutely great!!!
on January 5, 2014
I bought this in the 2 channel version and not the multi-channel version. I did a lot of research and read that the multi-channel version was done poorly and that the sound was confusing. Multi-channel makes sense when the mics are carefully placed in the room and the source copy is multi-channel. It is not difficult to mess up a multi-channel version when creating it from a 2 channel source if care is not taken when producing them.

The review is for the 2 channel SACD disc and I enjoyed the sonics and music thoroughly. All the songs are catchy and this is one of the few Pop SACDs available that has songs we all enjoy and have heard before.
on October 11, 2016
Gloria's CD is Fantastic. I always loved the Miami Sound Machine from when they first came out. Plus my Daughters took me to see On Your Feet in the New York Marquis Theater.. It was Phenomenal.. The sound system in that theater with the with the live Latin band was awesome..Everyone should see it...
on September 22, 2017
Love
on June 2, 2015
This is a super-good CD compilation. It contains all of my favorite G. Estefan hits. This CD helped me get through the heartbreaks from my earlier divorce years.
YES, men do suffer from heartbreaks too....lol.

Highly recommended for anyone trying to get over a broken heart.
on March 13, 2017
It is just as good as the tape I used to listen to while driving down the road!!