Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$3.96+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on April 9, 2017
Love Teena Marie, too bad she is gone. this purchase is a replacement for this album I had lost.
on July 18, 2017
Memories!
on May 3, 2017
wrong cd.
on May 15, 2016
Love Teena Marie!
on July 25, 2015
I had this tape decades ago. I took me 3 mistake purchases before I found the one I was looking for. Still love it today! If you like Teena Marie, I think this is her best!
on December 11, 2016
Daughter loved it. Played well
on December 15, 2012
I am so happy with this Cd. This Greatest hits Cd had all of the songs that weren't on her other one.I enjoyed it from start to finish ..every song, esp Ohh La La La, Lover Girl, Cassanova Brown, Dear Lover..so many! I am pleased with my purchase and would tell all true Teena Marie fans to get this CD asap!
on December 17, 2016
luv it
on June 11, 2016
I played a few selective tracks from this album.
on December 25, 2016