BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Greatest Love Songs
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 30, 2016
Great price, no scratches. Love this album
on February 18, 2016
Wonderful!!!
on February 1, 2016
no comment
on January 9, 2014
Since I have listen to Sinatra as a child, I loved his music; the clarity of the words and the big band sound.
on June 26, 2008
Most people think I'm insane to love Sinatra as much as I do...especially because I have such an eccentric music collection. This CD is great if you love Sinatra's music - you get all his goodies in one little place. He can croon to me as much as he wants.
on December 8, 2009
I purchased this used CD for one song: You Brought a new Kind Of Love To Me. I was not disappointed. The whole CD is good. I received the CD within promised terms and the CD was in good condition..can't ask for more than that!
on March 8, 2007
What can you say? It's Sinatra at his best in the least sappy yet still romantic love songs. These are the ones even men from mars are willing to admit they like. All classics - you just cannot go wrong.
on April 16, 2010
It's great to hear many vintage Sinatra standards. Very good upgrading to digital format, too.
on September 7, 2009
Good quality CD - wonderful singer of course.
I got the product in extra fasts time.
on November 7, 2004
With twenty-two greatest love songs of all-time interpreted by the greatest singing icon, the legendary, the one and only Mr. Frank Sinatra, you can never go wrong with this CD. It's a musical treasure of a lifetime.

To quote what was written on the liner notes, "Frank Sinatra believed that an artist is as good as his material, and he considered himself to be among the luckiest people in the world to have been able to make a career out of what he loved to do - to interpret wonderful music." Indeed, his material in this CD is so wonderful and very impressive, songs penned and composed by famous songwriters, the likes of Glenn Miller/Mitchell Parish's "Moonlight Serenade," Gershwin Brothers' I've Got A Crush On You," Cole Porter's "Night And Day," "What Is This Thing Called Love," "Easy To Love" and "In The Still Of The Night," Sammy Cahn/Jim Van Heusen's "All The Way," Harold Arlen/Johnny Mercer's "Come Rain Or Come Shine," Ray Noble's "The Very Thought Of You," Jerome Kern/Dorothy Fields' "The Way You Look Tonight," Richard Rodgers/Lorenz Hart's "My Funny Valentine," Ned Washington/George Bassman's "I'm Getting Sentimental Over You," to mention some of the nicest songs in this CD.

According to Frank Sinatra, "it takes a long time to heal a broken heart, he understands that playing one of his albums can help." I totally agree with him. One can just imagine the many wonders that music can do to us. Well, this is just one of his many bestseller CDs that I'd love to listen to. I could listen to Sinatra's music forever and enjoy every moment of it.

The most remarkable tracks for me are the ones that were arranged by Nelson Riddle ("Moonlight Serenade," "I've Got A Crush On You," "The Way You Look Tonight,""You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me," "My Funny Valentine" and "Like Someone In Love"); Johnny Mandel ("Easy To Love," "You And The Night And The Music," "Let's Fall In Love," "In The Still Of The Night") ; Quincy Jones with Count Basie Orchestra ("Fly Me To The Moon") and Don Costa ("Night And Day" and "Come Rain Or Come Shine").

This CD is a collector's item. I highly recommended it and will be a wonderful addition to your Frank Sinatra collection.