4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Repairing electronics can cost as much as buying them new. With SquareTrade, you're covered
- Protect your device today, enjoy it for years with peace of mind
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Greatever 2018 Newest T98 pro Android 7.1 TV Box 2GB+16GB with 3D/4K/WiFi/H.265 Smart TV Box
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility with the vast majority of the latest Android applications, you can go to google player to download the applications you need.
- Android 7.1 OS, the newest generation of smart box android tv quad core Cortex-A53 2.0Ghz. 2G DDR3,16GB EMMC. Mali-450, penta-core GPU.
- 2G +16GB storage ,external Hard Drive USB connection supported. Smart Box TV with Built-in 2.4 GHz WiFi and LAN, HDMI port: Easy connection and simple operation.
- Support Wifi connection, can download the apps onlines, watching video, playing games and so on.
- Enjoy all your favorite movies, sport shows and entertainment programs. And you can also save the games, movies and TV shows you like, just take advantage of the 16GB storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
CPU :S905W up to 1.2 GHz, Quad core ARM Cortex A53
GPU : Mali-450 penta-core, fino a 750MHz+(DVFS)
RAM : 2G DDR3
ROM: 16G EMMC
DC In: DC 5V/2A
USB Host :2 High speed USB 2.0,support U DISK and USB HDD
Card Reader: TF Card reader
Lan: RJ45 Ethernet port
Wifi: Built-in Wifi, 802.1.1b/g/n
AV In: AV(3 in 1) porta
Power Indicator: Power On：Blue
O.S: Android 7.1
Decoder Formats: 4K,H.265,MPEG1/2/4,H.264, HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10
Video Formats: 4K@30fps, H.265, AVI, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVD/DIVX, Real8/9/10, RM,RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV
Music format: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE, AMR, RA, WAV
Photo format: JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
DLNA: DLNA files sharing
Languages: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian etc. 24 languages
Network Functions: Skype chatting.Picasa.Youtube,Flicker,Facebook,Online movies,etc.
1 * 2GB/16GB T98 pro X1
1 * Power Adapter (5V 2A)
1 * Remote Control
1 * User Manual
1 * HDMI Cable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The picture quality is excellent.
The ability to access media directly via USB device is an excellent idea.
The sound reproduction is excellent.
The remote control is VERY slow, cumbersome, and sluggish.
The remote control does NOT allow you to easily move around the page.
When attempting to access the search option in the Google App Store, you can not get to the search bar, without first engaging the internal mouse pointer, which again, is VERY slow and un-responsive.
When using the arrows to navigate through the apps, there are times when you can not see where the focus is...
This unit is NOT compatible with the Netflix app. Hulu works, but Netflix does NOT.
Actually, I'm revising my review, and requesting to return the unit.
Netflix and Hulu are my 2 primary apps. As far as I'm concerned, if this unit can not support the Netflix app, then it is useless to me.
As sluggish as the remote is, it is very tedious, and frustrating, to access the units available apps.
I am NOT happy at all with this unit.
If the company will upgrade the unit via firmware, to be compatible with the Netflix app, I will give it another star...
If the company can upgrade the unit to fix the sluggish remote, I will give it another star...
If the company will fix the app, so that you can get to EVERYTHING, including the Google Playstore Search Pane, I will give in the final 5th star...
I gave the unit another day, but it is SO bad, that I don't want anything to do with it, and I am requesting to return the unit, for a refund.
Again, I am assuming that the issue is with the software, and not the hardware.
The sound and picture quality are excellent, but the operation is totally un-satisfactory.
I gave it a good chance.
But, I don't want any part of it after this second day.
Pros: affordable price, 2gb ram, expandable storage via micro usb or usb, usb ports for keyboard / mouse use. plug and play, simple to use!
Cons: Does not have a bluetooth controller. I wish the controller was bluetooth but it still runs really well for how cheap it is. I'll be using this as my recommended android box for friends that want me to install k0di.
- Fashion design and so small size, much more like apple TV box, but lightly and LED clock..
- Hardware is good, 2G RAM, 16G ROM. I see online streaming video without lagging, preload videos is fast.
- Full functions Android 7.1 system，which is very clean and compactable, no junk Apps! Install the game and many app via Google store or install by apk directly. The interface is easy to using, I could add my favorite app on user interface.
- The TV box has many ports, including Lan cable port, two USB ports，one AV port(AV cable no included), one sd card socket, even has a optic ports.
- A hdmi cable is included.
I suggest the TV box can be installed the KODI, You could google or watch some videos to study how to use the KODI, it is very useful if you want to watch latest movies and sports games.
So far so good, I did not find cons, if I find it I will update ASAP.
All in all, I am very satisfied with this tv box, and highly recommended!
Most recent customer reviews
Would recommend to anyone.