We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Pongee
- Made in USA
- Stroll the streets of Paris while looking more chic than the locals
- Made of durable pongee fabric, it is great for sun and can also be used for rain
- It features a sweeping pagoda curve at the top of the umbrella
- Great for sunny days, rainy days, photo or stage prop, and exotic decorations
- Parasols and umbrellas make lovely stage and photo props
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stroll the streets of Paris while looking more chic than the locals. This elegant parasol is great for sun and is also a functional umbrella for rain. Make an eclectic statement wherever you go. It is made from soft and graceful pongee fabric. It features 16 spokes with a sweeping pagoda curve at the top of the umbrella. The handle is hook style made from clear acrylic. Manual opening and snap closure on the exterior. Makes a memorable gift, photo or stage prop, elegant decoration, or special occasion accessory.
This gorgeous parasol umbrella is made from 100% Pongee fabric. It measures approximately 34 inches (86 cm) long when closed, and approximately 34 inches (86 cm) wide when open. It is available in many lovely colors.
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00DODPSRA
- Item model number: 8PALK9031:B532
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then I took it on a picnic today. I was using it as a parasol, NOT an umbrella. There was zero wind. On the VERY FIRST USE it broke. The spring gave way ripping part of the fabric loose from the ribs and causing the ribs that remained attached to bend at nearly a 180 degree angle. This product is cheaply made. I DO NOT RECOMMEND at all.
Updated 7/22/13--I did in fact keep all 10 of these. They were a hit at the baby shower but my suggestion for anyone who wants a craft umbrella is to rent them. I could not (dates sold out) and was forced to go this route since I wanted the pagoda style. But if you are looking for an umbrella to keep you dry--do NOT waste your money. Go with a department store umbrella for a fraction of the price. These are truly junk.