Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 27, 2010, 1:41:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 27, 2010, 1:49:30 AM PDT
G.G. says:
Seems like Dreamworks is getting greedy like Disney. Dreamworks will usually release the 2 disc version as the cheaper one. I'm pretty sure the 2 disc version will have extras the 1 disc one won't. I also hope this will be $14.99 when it's available.

Posted on Jun 29, 2010, 3:49:04 PM PDT
T. South says:
People walk and money ALWAYS talks. Of course people are gonna jack up prices and come out with like twenty editions of the same movie just so people will fork over more money. And the thing is, we will fork it over too. Willingly. Why? Because we want what they offer. I have zero objections to buying whatever edition of this movie that comes out. Not one. I will fork over however much just so I can see something new. So will you and so will everyone else too. I bet it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2010, 7:37:50 AM PDT
No, not everyone. Some will (and some will wait for release date when the movie will be less expensive at any number of retailers). Still others wait for a product to drop to a price point they're comfortable with. Some will wait and buy the like new copy someone just traded in for a fraction of its original price. Some even find ways to watch a movie without paying for it (and no, that's not really the reason the prices keep going up, nor am I condoning it). Not everyone is a tool...

Posted on Oct 12, 2010, 10:31:10 AM PDT
are there any coupons for the double disc blueray

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2010, 4:35:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2010, 4:36:55 PM PST
R-D says:
As far as I know the only combo packs that have discount coupons are Disney combo packs. The discount changes between $8 off to $10 off. The upcoming Secretariat and Tangled 4-disc combo packs are 2 examples of combo packs that will have coupons. Discount coupons for these disney releases can only be printed at the D.M.R. site (DisneyMovieRewards). You will need to be a member of D.M.R. in order to print any of these Disney discount coupons and membership is totally free.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 27, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer