FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play as custom 3D characters featuring the likenesses of Green Day members Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool
- Enjoy 47 Green Day songs
- Unlock prizes as you progress through the story
- Sing in three-part vocal harmonies
- Import Green Day DLC onto your Green Day game disc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Green Day: Rock Band puts players on stage as multi-platinum selling and Grammy Award winning group Green Day, featuring the band’s most-defining albums and key moments throughout their career to date. Players perform vocals, guitar, bass and drums using award-winning Rock Band technology. 3D visuals and archival material give players a unique view into the music and vision of this pioneering band.
Feel the rush of adrenaline as you take the stage as multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning group Green Day. Hear the roar of the crowd as you start your set with your band — vocals, guitar, bass and drums coming together to rock this venue. You're bringing your awesome rock-and-roll fantasy to life.
Green Day: Rock Band lets you step on stage as a rock star for an immersive gaming experience. Play as custom 3D characters featuring the likenesses of Green Day members Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool as you unleash hot tracks, including American Idiot, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Brain Stew, Jaded and Hitchin' A Ride. Progress through the story to unlock more than 100 collectible images and more than 40 minutes of rare and unreleased. Get your friends in on the action with three-part vocal harmonies in multiplayer mode.
Top customer reviews
This is a review for the solo "career mode" only. Haven't touched the XBOX live and multiplayer yet--I will update my review once I do that. I am also a big Green Day fan so that also affects my review.
I have REALLY been enjoying this game!!! I played through the whole main game in two days (which is HIGHLY unusual for me... I rarely ever complete a game no matter how much I enjoy it) and am now working on unlocking all of the bonus content.
* Great variety of songs from Insomniac - 21st Century Breakdown albums (3 partial albums, 3 full albums)
* Great variety of slow/fast/punk/pop-punk songs
* Great behind the scenes videos, photos, and concert performances -- rewarding and fun to complete the challenges
* I have only played guitar so far, (completed on hard and started on expert) but the parts have been a lot of fun and have a nice variety in song styles and playing styles
* Great replay value. As with all other Rock Band games, with 4 instruments to play, 3 part vocal harmonies, and 4 difficulty levels to choose from, there is plenty to do!
* Repetitive stage-entrance videos (it appears to be one video for each venue that is shown at varying angles. It would have been nice to put forth the small effort to create a couple more varieties.
* Only 3 venues (and thus 3 sets of outfits for the bands)
* A little on the short side (would have loved more songs for the earlier days) in terms of the initial run-through
All in all, Green Day: Rock Band is very entertaining and a must-have for Green Day fans despite the average visual appearance. If you like Green Day at all, this is a must-have for your Rock Band collection!
There are really sweet drum fill challenges that are sometimes insane, but silly to try. Good ol' Dookie songs to jam out to with friends/siblings.