Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 24, 2015
If you're looking for a large stein to hold your favorite ale while watching Lord of the Rings, look no further. This stein is built like a champ which makes for a very nice piece of glass that I am confident enough to say it wouldn't break if you dropped it from your hand. The etching is very price and doesn't look like it will rub off at all with time. My only complaint is that the etching is very light and can hardly be seen when empty, and cannot be seen at all with an ale in it. No one would know you're drinking out of you Lord of the Rings stein. Other then that though, this is a great product!
on December 7, 2011
I was searching for a gift to give to one of my groomsmen. I had seen these glasses advertised somewhere else on the web. He is a big LOTR fan. Long story short, I was very surprised by the weight of the box. When it was opened I was impressed. It is a rather large mug or stein. Not sure how much it holds, but I had expected it to be much smaller and thinner. Nope, this baby is solid. The etching is nicely done in good detail. No fuzzy appearance or blemishes. Great looking stein. He was very pleased with it. Makes the perfect gift for the LOTR fan that has everything else.
on February 21, 2016
My daughter loves her stein!!
on July 30, 2013
A very well made mug, you'll immediately want a half dozen to put by the bar or gaming table. This baby feels like the solid glass mugs that could actually take a fall to the floor. You wont be disappointed.
on December 30, 2015
Beautiful!
on August 29, 2013
This stein has the unique green dragon logo. I love using it. A perfect full beer fits in the glass.
on March 16, 2014
Are you or a loved one someone who enjoys the awesome work of J.R.R. Tolkein? Are you or a loved one a lover of kick-ass beer mugs? Then get your credit card out and buy this for you or aforementioned loved one or yourself!
on January 9, 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 26, 2013
I got this for my boyfriend as a birthday present, and he thinks it's just awesome. Great quality glasswear and the etching is higher quality than the picture shows. Highly recommended for any LOTR fan
on January 8, 2014
I purchased this for my son for Christmas. This is a sturdy well crafted mug and well worth the price!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.