Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 8, 2013
I purchased many e-books for my ipad and iphone for my grandkids. I purchased them for my granddaughter when she started reading. She is now in the 2nd grade and loves reading on my ipad The graphics are great and if she needs to she can make the font larger. On the day of Dr. Seuss' birthday, all his books were on sale! They were a great bargain!
on March 13, 2014
One of our children so enjoyed this book that he wrote a letter to Dr. Seuss sharing that this was his favourite book. He was thrilled when he received a response. Of course, I had to have the book. It was fun to hear it read by someone other than myself. I was not disappointed.
on April 26, 2014
Bought this for my kindergartener niece and she adores the hardcover book, so has read along with this book over and over again. She loves the added feature of pointing at an object and having the name pop up.
on February 28, 2015
I really like this book. It gives children several options for reading. My two year old grandson likes to have the book read to him on Kindle. He can hear and see the words as they are read in the voice of the characters. He can also touch anything on each page and hear the word for each object as well as see how each word is spelled. This is a great learning tool.
on March 20, 2013
I loved this book as a child and still love it as an adult. The Kindle Fire HD version is just as good as the actual book. It has options to read it yourself or be read to. It is very user friendly. I highly recommend it. :)
on August 2, 2016
Great app son loves it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 22, 2015
It's Dr. Seuss. What more do I have to say?
on February 4, 2013
I bought this app for my granddaughter she loves that it reads the book to her so she can take it all around the house
on February 7, 2014
By far one of the best story apps out there. you can read on your own or have it read to you!! my 3 year old loves it, this is a great learning tool for early readers and toddlers
on March 23, 2014
My granddaughter and I worked this book together. First we listened to the story, then she was able to read much of it with a little help, being a beginning reader. It was a fun experience .