- Series: What Every Engineer Should Know (Book 46)
- Paperback: 460 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (November 3, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439817294
- ISBN-13: 978-1439817292
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,487,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Green Entrepreneur Handbook: The Guide to Building and Growing a Green and Clean Business (What Every Engineer Should Know) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Eric Koester is general counsel of Appature Inc. and a former business attorney with Cooley LLP. He has started three businesses focused on environmental and technology consulting, website design, and mobile software. He is also the author of What Every Engineer Should Know About Starting a High-Tech Business Venture (CRC Press, 2009). Eric graduated from the business school at Marquette University and the George Washington University School of Law.
All of the author’s proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to Startup Weekend and Kiva. More information about these nonprofit organizations can be found at www.greentrepreneur.org
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|