Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne of Green Gables Treasury
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on April 6, 2000
This is one of the books that can give you entertainment while at the same time is also able to provide you with some great information. Aside from able to provide readers with interesting descriptions and additional information about the Anne books, it also allows readers to know more about the background of that 19th century life on Prince Edward Island.
I especially love the parts about the receipe, the plants and the part concerning Anne's life in chronological order. And I must say that the authors of this book really have done much work in researching before writing this book. Thnaks for having given us such an informative and lovely book.
I have loved Anne of Green Gables ever since I was a child. It is very hard to obtain Anne-books in the Netherlands, especially books like this one. But I am so glad I ordered it! I only wish it had a lot more pages...! The illustrations are beautiful and the stories about 19th century life on PEI are very pleasant to read. I recommend this book to any Anne fan!
Just like the companion books to the Little House series, you'll love this collection of interesting facts, recipes, and projects that make re-reading the Anne books even more rewarding. This book provides the perfect background for so many aspect's of Anne's life, from cooking to schooling to gathering wildflowers. It's a wonderful read for girls just getting into the series as well as us 'old folks' who discovered L.M. Montgomery's magic years ago.
on April 19, 2006
This is a must have book for any dedicated Anne fan.

The pictures are gorgeous. There are great craft ideas and easy recipes. I have made the sponge cake with orange coconut frosting. It was easy and delicious. There are also interesting tidbits about author L.M.Montgomery's life as well as interesting info about the fashions in Anne's time. This would make a great gift idea for any Anne fan, but especially for 10-13 year olds.
on May 11, 2015
If you can't get enough of Anne & have unanswered questions you'll enjoy this book. Although my personal thirst for knowledge wasn't quenched; I did enjoy all of the crafts & recipes included in this book.
on June 26, 2001
This is a wonderful companion book to the Anne of Green Gables series. This treasury book will entertain kids and adult-kids with recipes, crafts, information on Green Gables, quotes from the books and illustrations. I gave this book as a gift to my 25 year old friend and she has really enjoyed it.
on December 26, 2012
Reading this book gives so more depth to Anne's World. THe gifts she may have given, the recipes that she used and intersting facts about the times and places. An excellent addition for any kindred spirit
on July 7, 2003
This book is truly a treasure for all Anne of Green Gables fans. It has everything from information about L.M. Montgomery, to historical notes, ideas for tea parties and Anne-type crafts to a map of Green Gables and a detailed illustration of the interior of Anne's Green Gables.
on December 31, 2010
You will LOVE this book. It is by the same authors who did the book The World Of Little House (which you also will enjoy!) I made Anne's hat (and posed for a glamour shot with it) and the willow ware platter strawberry jam (YUM!) and the monkey face cookies (which were a BIG HIT at a party).
on November 12, 1998
Great book, Fantastic book! I loved it!!! I read the whole thing in one day, I couldn't put it down! The only bad thingabout this book is that it is soooo heavy! My arms started hurting after a while. :)