Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Green Gobbler Drain Opening PAC'S - 8.25 oz 5 pack" and save 50% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Green Gobbler Drain Opening PAC'S - 8.25 oz 5 pack
|Price:||$15.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use,Fast and powerful! Great for toilet clogs!
- Revolutionary single serve pac's.
- Includes FREE hair grabber tool for instant tub drain hair removal.
- Eco friendly and Biodegradable
- Use in sinks, tubs, toilets, septic tanks, grease traps, lift stations etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Green Gobbler Drain Opening PAC'S - 8.25 oz 5 pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EcoClean Solutions||DNA Response - AUTHORIZED SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT||River Colony Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Green||Unscented||green and yellow||Lemon||N/A||Pink|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 7 x 2 in||1.77 x 4.92 x 6.3 in||9.5 x 12 x 7 in||5.08 x 0.44 x 7.94 in||8.25 x 14.5 x 9.25 in||3.5 x 7.38 x 1.38 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.53 lb||1 lb||1.48 ounces||1 lb||2.56 ounces|
|Number of Items||—||1||1||—||1||1|
|Size||5||48 Pack||1lb||Pack of 1||32 oz||1 Pack|
|Style Name||—||—||—||Drain Cleaner||—||—|
Green Gobbler granular drain cleaner is an eco friendly choice for opening clogged drains safely and quickly. It will break down and liquify on contact any types of grease, hair, soap scum, femanine products and any kind of paper products blocking the line without damage to the pipe or the environment. Repeat treatment once per month for preventative maintenance. Directions: Pour 1 Single serve packet of granules directly into drain, use small amounts of water to activate the product and to rinse off the sink basin and drain covers, allow to sit 15 to 30 minutes then flush with hot water. If clog persists repeat treatment and allow to sit overnight, this will break down and liquefy years of build up due to soap scum, grease, oil , fats etc. Flush with hot water in the morning and drain should be completely clear. Repeat every few month for preventative maintenance. NOTE: In rare occasions you may experience an odor, This is not the product it is a non toxic odor caused by the breaking down of bacteria and organic matter that has been caked up in the drain for a long period of time. It means the Green Gobbler is working it's magic!!
Top Customer Reviews
1. Using a long screwdriver and needle-nose pliers I pulled out as much hair and gunk at the top of the drain as I could. (There are crossbars at the top of the pipe so the hair remover that came with the Green Gobbler didn't fit. Otherwise I would have used that.)
2. Having made a small space without gunk, I poured about a tablespoons of Green Gobbler in -- just enough to come up a little over the top of the drain.
3. Next I slowly poured water on the crystals until they started to dissolve and go down. At this point I could tell it was already starting to work by the smell. Whew!
4. I repeated step 3 over and over until I was finally able to get the entire PAC of crystal down into the drain. This took a lot of patience, but it was worth it.
5. Once the entire PAC was in the drain, I poured just enough water to remove any crystals that might be still sitting in the sink itself or on the drain fitting. And to be safe, I wiped it all off with a paper towel.
6. After a half hour, I poured a quart of boiling water down the drain.
7. At this point the drain was much better, but still needed some more work. So I repeated the steps above with a second PAC of Green Gobbler. This time it only took me three pours to get all the crystal down into the pipe.
8. After pouring another quart of hot water down (following a 30 minute wait), the water went down the drain freely. The smell was completely gone and the pipe/drain itself looked sparkly clean.
Hope this helps anyone who has reservations about whether this product actually works and is worth the money. Definitely! I just ordered a half-gallon so that I can use this to keep all of our drains free of clogs.