Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Green Heart
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 1, 2017
It's become one of my favorite books to read. It's right up there with Practical Magic. I found it captivating I couldn't put it down. For all the ups and downs it still had hope for their future.
on February 10, 2017
Before you roll your eyes at the fairy tale bit, just read this book! Different in ways than a lot of her books but every bit as wonderful. Whether you're an Alice Hoffman fan, like me, or this is the first book you've read by her, either way you're in for a 5 star treat! Thank you, Alice Hoffman-you never disappoint....
on October 18, 2017
Interesting story, but just when I was getting deeply involved, the author wrapped it up. Had I realized it was a short story, I may have skipped, but I am glad I read it.
on March 18, 2017
Alice Hoffman delivers as always a wonderfully magical novel. Love her prose, and imagination. Equal to Charles deLint in my mind and that is high praise.....
on May 27, 2015
Alice Hoffman is a stunning, moving author with a style from somewhere I've never read before. Unique to herself, I don't think she can be boxed. It's as if you have just met a photographer that finds the most unusual centimeters to focus on that were there all the time but were out of reach of your senses. Hoffman catapults you into realms of senses & being human that you didn't know existed, a world so engrossing that your own world disappears while you get lost in the first-person narrative, as if YOU are there. First-person novels are my favorite for it pulls me out of my world & into another's, & all the while you never know how deep & wide her psychology of humanity goes. Her subject matter is always so eccentric & off the usual tracks of literature, that you it is a true mini vacation every time !
on January 6, 2018
Two simply gorgeous, magical tales of loss, survival and coming of age to enjoy again and again. Let Alice the Enchantress refresh your spirit.
on June 7, 2017
Reading Alice Hoffman I am transported to another world. I become the character she has created.
In this book she gives full power to our ability to overcome adversity.
on November 22, 2017
I realized when I started to read Green Heart was it just Green Angel and Green Witch repackaged together as one book and not the continuation of her story. I would not have bought since I had already read them. I did not see any information about it in reviews or specifications. I have also not found a way to return the digital copy for a refund. The story itself was good.
on September 22, 2015
I enjoyed this book very much. It is 2 books in one. I never like to give anything away but this book is almost like an adult fairytale. It was never boring and I read it in 2 days. I was hooked from the minute I began. It is about loss, love, friendship all wrapped up in a beautiful story.
on February 23, 2014
For anyone who has suffered a loss, this story guides the reader through all phases if grief and gives hope that it's possible to go on. Every outward display of Green, her friends and neighbors, beautifully parallels the inner world of grief. In the end, as she moves toward healing, her writing of their stories validates their collective experience and gives them an opening for healing as well. Lastly, I wish I had a tattoo that would change colors with my moods and feelings!