Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 3, 2016
Company should recall product and offer refunds!!
I have verified that the problem is exclusively with the product and not any Keurig machine.

I have purchased Dark Magic many times in the past and been extremely happy with the purchase. However, this newest iteration of the product appears to have packaging flaws. I need to clean the needle on my Keurig after every brew, because no matter what I do, grounds get sucked up.
Also, when I lift the lid there is liquid and some coffee grounds around the needle puncture.

I have been using Keurig coffee-makers for at least 6 years and have never had this problem before.

I gave two stars because the flavor is still excellent, but the frustration factor is overwhelming. I use the Keurig so that I don't need to think or function much before my first cup of coffee (or my second, really).
14 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I recently purchased the Keurig Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Coffees for a week long event at our local school. The K-cups were a hit with the volunteers at the event. They worked perfectly in the Keurig 2.0 machine that we had stationed and each cup brewed up good and strong. The flavor of the Breakfast Blend was bold and smooth without the taste of burnt or bitterness that some coffees have. Because we chose to use a Keurig Machine, we also didn't have to deal with leftover or unused coffee - whomever wanted a cup got one, and agreed the flavor was worth the wait for a cup! Overall, great coffee to order at a great price.
4 people found this helpful
on February 17, 2018
This KEURIG Green Mountain Nantucket Blend is definitely not the same as what I ordered in the past. I called the number on the bottom of the package of my previous order and Keurig said it was not one of their products (representative said individual pod would have imprint of "Green Mountain Coffee, Fair Trade Certified, Nantucket Blend, Medium Roast Coffee, Keurig"). The packaging on this 96 Count was slightly different (different telephone numbers as well -Canadian) and individual pods were imprinted as "Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend Melange Nantucket, medium Roast Coffee, Cafe De Torrecfaction Moyenne." I tried a pod and it was awful - NOT the same tasting Nantucket Blend at all - Yuk flavored.
If you want the flavor of KEURIG, you need to be careful to look at packaging description before ordering. Amazon refunded me.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 13, 2018
Green Mountain coffees are some of the best I've found. This one helps me cut caffeine without losing great flavor. This roast is very mellow, with no after-bite; its a smooth coffee, yet maintains an aroma and taste that satisfies my coffee-flavor need. The company's fair-trade philosophy is an added plus that soothes my conscience. I buy it regularly and have no plans to switch.
on November 14, 2017
I'm not big on bold, strong coffee. So this breakfast blend is perfect for me. I'd been using the Van Houtte French Vanilla k-cups for a while, but got tired of the flavor and needed something different. It isn't watered down, it has good flavor. And it's strong enough for what I like.
on April 13, 2016
For those that prefer a lighter coffee with flavor this is it. It gives off a lovely aroma when brewing that everyone is the office knows its coffee time. Caramel is not overpowering and not too sweet. Sometimes i pair it with a french vanilla non dairy creamer to make it more of a treat. Even left out to turn cold this tastes great so for those who like iced coffee this is worth the try. Sample packs of 5 k-cups are available from keurig website. its a great way to try new flavors with out committing to a whole case.
on April 24, 2018
Long ago, my Neurologist and PCP wanted me to switch to Half Cafe coffee to help with my "Restless Legs." I could only get one brand of ground coffee for a 4 cup coffee maker. Since switching to a K-Cup, I had not found a Half Cafe blend by a company I recognized as making good coffee. Now that I found one, it is wonderful and has an anticipated delightful taste. Now I see online many companies making this blend. I think I will stick to this one.
on January 25, 2018
I love the flavor, but this is not the first time I have a had a problem with Green Mountain pods leaking coffee grounds (A LARGE AMOUNT) into my coffee. Although it was only 3 (or 4, maybe) of them that did this out of this purchases that's three (or four) cups of coffee that were gross.
One person found this helpful
on April 30, 2017
Great coffee. Good price! I usually use the Breakfast Blend but have tried other flavors. I was delighted with each.
3 people found this helpful
on February 6, 2017
Green Mountain Breakfast Blend is a smooth coffee. Nice price with a good flavor. Don't let light roast coffee fool you. There is as much caffeine as darker roast without the bitter edge. Don't buy this if you like a bold flavor that is barely palatable by most as a black coffee. This is a nice smooth coffee with little after taste. Not the best cup of coffee I've ever had, but it deserves the 4 stars.
One person found this helpful