Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 9, 2018
This is the most disgusting crap ever. Seriously. It’s exactly as bad as it sounds. Mushed up dead fish, poorly disguised as chocolate.

And my toddler LOVES IT.

I mix this God forsaken fish sludge in with a bit of peanut butter, spread it on some bread- and voila.

Lunch.

I have no explanation for this behavior.

I’m telling you. I can’t get near it without retching.

Im pretty sure my toddler is some kind of mutant.

BUT- he’s a super HEALTHY mutant.

He’s a mutant who eats his fish oils happily, fights off his infrequent illnesses like a champ, and is strong and clever and successful in every way you could ask.

Hopefully he never comes to his senses.

Because my plan is to keep feeding him this disgusting slop for as looooooong as he’ll keep taking it.
18 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2017
IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE, SCARED ABOUT HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD TURN AROUND THEIR TOOTH DECAY, BUY THIS STUFF. IT CHANGED MY DAUGHTER'S ORAL AND OVERALL HEALTH. THIS REALLY WORKS FOR TOOTH REMINERALIZATION! Before purchasing, I was scared, reading these reviews, wondering how I could help my child's oral health without drastic surgery. This stuff is amazing. Although it is pricey, after seeing how well it works I would pay double if I had to.

I was told that my toddler would need $3000 worth of dental work, & that the procedure would require general anesthesia. I was floored. She ate very health, reduced sugar, mostly vegan/plant based. We didn't know the lack of minerals in her diet were causing such rapid tooth decay. I turned to the book "Curing Tooth Decay" and followed it closely but not perfectly. The book recommended this product specifically. Along with a diet change, her teeth have actually started regenerating, and more than one person has complemented me on her the health of her teeth. She does not complain of tooth pain at all. They are actually filling in the visible signs of tooth decay. We purchased two months ago, and have used about 3/4 of the bottle. The taste is not good. But she takes it like a champion. Don't hesitate. Make it happen. It really works.
18 people found this helpful
on September 5, 2013
I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE I WOULD YELL THIS AT YOU IF I WERE TALKING INSTEAD OF...THIS...

THIS NASTY TASTING STUFF IS HEALING MY SON'S CAVITIES! EVEN HIS DENTIST IS IN A STATE OF SHOCK! I TOTALLY CHANGED MY SON'S DIET FROM LOTS OF ORGANIC FRUITS TO A WESTON A. PRICE DIET, BUT WHEN I ADDED THIS I GOT BIG RESULTS AND FAST!

MY SONS UPPER 4 FRONT TEETH HAD MAJOR YELLOW BROWN DECAY ACROSS THE FRONT TOP HALF IN THE MIDDLE TWO AND OVER THE WHOLE SURFACE ON THE SMALLER TWO. HE ALSO HAD A GROWING HOLE IN ONE FRONT TOOTH. I TOOK HIM TO A DENTIST A MONTH AGO. HE CONFIRMED THIS DIAGNOSIS OF ADVANCED CARIES. I CHANGED HIS DIET THEN AND AGAIN A WEEK LATER TO EXCLUDE GRAINS. I READ SOME WESTON A PRICE AND ALSO CURE TOOTH DECAY BY THE NUTTY EXTREMIST GUY RAMIEL NIGEL? I ALWAYS GET HIS NAME WRONG. BOTH BOOKS WERE ON AMAZON. ONCE I ADDED GRASS FED LIVER TO THE MENU (MAJOR YUCK) AND THIS STUFF, THINGS REALLY CHANGED.

THIS IS AS CLOSE TO INSTANT RESULTS IN A BOTTLE AS YOU CAN GET. IN JUST 2 WEEKS, MY SONS TEETH LOOK VERY DIFFERENT!!!!!!!! I CHECK THESE UGLY TEETH EVERY DAY. I JUST KNEW THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE REMOVED OR SOMETHING AND I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR MONTHS ABOUT IT. I AM SOOOOO HAPPY NOW, THEY ARE GETTING BETTER! BETTER! THEY ARE GETTING VERY WHITE ALONG THE GUM LINE A LITTLE MORE THAN 1/4 WAY DOWN, WHERE IT WAS ALL PREVIOUSLY DARK YELLOW. THE /BROWN YELLOW HALF OF THE TOOTH IS NOW A THIN, YELLOW LINE WITH FLECKS OF WHITE IN IT. THE SMALLER TEETH NOW HAVE WHITE SHOWING ON THEM AROUND THE ENTIRE PERIMETERS. THE HOLE HAS A SHARP EDGE INSTEAD OF A SOFT CHALKY ETCHED BORDER AND ITS NOT YELLOW ANYMORE. THE DISCOLORED AREAS ON THE BACK OF THE TEETH ARE SMALLER.

EVEN IF THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS, IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT USED TO AND I AM HAPPY. I WILL UPDATE WITH PROGRESS OR IF STABILITY IS REACHED OR IF THE CONDITION REGRESSES.

THIS MAY TASTE AWFUL, BUT WHO CARES! SERIOUSLY IF IT WAS PENGUIN POOP, I'D EAT IT IF IT HAD THESE EFFECTS...IT USED TO SUCK MAKING MY SON EAT IT (i'VE FIGURED OUT THE BEST WAY NOW AND HE ACTUALLY GETS EXCITED ABOUT EATING IT NOW-WEIRD-LOOK AT UPDATE), BUT I'D RATHER HIM HAVE AN UNPLEASANT MINUTE THAN HOURS IN A DENTAL CHAIR HAVING FEAR, PAIN, ANESTHESIA AND TRAUMA FOR A "FIX" THAT FURTHER DEGRADES HIS TEETH.

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND FIX YOUR TEETH THE RIGHT WAY! WITH CHOCOLATE FLAVORED FISH GUTS AND COW LACTATION OIL! BUY THIS FROM A WESTON A PRICE AREA LEADER WHO WON'T CHARGE YOU EXTRA. I GOT MINE FOR 50$ WITH SHIPPING. I WOULD PAY 100$, NO $500 BUCKS FOR THESE RESULTS PER BOTTLE! SERIOUSLY IT WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE RIGHT DIET!

Update...we are still using this stuff to keep my son in good health. He has had all 4 molars and canines come in...they are all absolutely perfect looking and very white. His decayed teeth have not gotten worse...they have stayed stable and our dentist is monitoring them every 3 months. He says if they aren't progressively decaying and hurting my son, than he wont suggest any procedures as our options would be merely cosmetic and temporary due to the size and nature of decay...basically, if he ground away the affected areas no cap would stay on and we would just have the absence of teeth below the gum line.
The fclobutter blend is something we take every day. I got my son to actually like and accept his fclo by freezing it in Good Living Silicone Mini Ice Cube Tray, 3-Pack these trays (I wrote a review on the trays with instructions) and cutting the mounds in half keeping them in the freezer. My son gets his "cookie" after dinner and before bed in stead of dessert and loves it. I have to swallow my pellets in 1/4s and without chewing because I cant handle the taste. This way I hardly get a hint of the flavor. I am taking 2 tsp a day during pregnancy. My son who is almost 2 gets about 1/2 tsp.

We find that getting out vitamin d and a from this supplement is much better than through plant based raw formulas and of course far superior to synthetic vitamins which do almost nothing for anyone. Make sure u also eat a healthy diet high in the right fats (BECAUSE THESE ARE FAT SOLUBLE VITAMINS IN HERE-NOT JUST WATER SOLUBLE)and eliminate processed (EMPTY) foods and toxins.
Since changing our diet to one similar to one the Weston a price foundation supports, my husband and I have lost a ton of weight, him about 30 lbs and me about 22...but I'm pregnant now. My son eats so much but looks thin and well toned. Everyone says he weighs a lot -I believe its because he is getting dense bones from all the natural minerals and available calcium in raw and fermented raw dairy. Pasteurized dairy does not have the necessary enzymes to process the calcium in milk and the calcium is dead when heated. We also have added magnesium oil/lotion and baths to our regimen to promote healthy bones and teeth. My husband, son and I have not been sick or ill since changing our diets and adding this fclo blend to our diets. Better health through nutrition is our goal and belief.

UPDATE: I THOUGHT IT WAS NOTABLE TO RELAY SOME FURTHER SUCCESS IN MY SON'S TEETH SAGA: WE HAVE CONTINUED TO PURSUE OUR NUTRITIONAL GOALS AND LIFESTYLE, BUT WE HAVE ALL STARTED TAKING MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTATION ORALLY IN ADDITION TO OUR MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE AND MAGNESIUM SULFATE BATHS AS WELL AS THE MAGNESIUM OIL/LOTION (HOME-MADE-CHECK FOR RECIPES ONLINE). WE DECIDED TO ADD THIS SUPPLEMENT TO OUR DAILY SUPPLEMENTAL REGIMEN OF BONE BROTH, FCLO+BO AND COCONUT OIL (BOTH FOR OIL PULLING AND EATING). SINCE ADDING IN OIL PULLING-I HAVE REVERSED A SMALL CAVITY IN UNDER A MONTH IN ONE OF MY MOLARS AND ALL MY DARK STAINING AROUND MY GUM LINE HAS LIGHTENED OR DISAPPEARED. SINCE ADDING THE MAGNESIUM TO MY SON'S DIET-I HAVE SEEN THE YELLOW HORIZONTAL LINES ACROSS HIS FRONT TEETH GET LIGHTER AND NARROWER STILL. MAGNESIUM IS COMPLEMENTARY TO FCLO.

MAGNESIUM MUST BE PROPORTIONATE TO CALCIUM IN THE DIET IN ORDER FOR TEETH AND BONES TO FORM PROPERLY. I READ THE BOOK "THE MAGNESIUM MIRACLE"The Magnesium Miracle (Revised and Updated), AND LEARNED JUST HOW IMPORTANT GETTING ENOUGH MAGNESIUM IN YOUR DIET REALLY IS. WE ALL KNOW ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT CALCIUM IS-BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT MAGNESIUM IS JUST AS IMPORTANT FOR FORMING STRONG BONES! SO IF YOU ARE GOING FOR OPTIMAL NUTRITION-OR TRYING TO RESTORE YOUR TEETH-I'D SUGGEST READING THAT BOOK. WELL, I SUGGEST EVERYONE READ THAT BOOK, PERIOD. AND UNLIKE THIS VERY SPECIAL AND WONDERFUL SUPPLEMENT, MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTATION CAN BE MUCH CHEAPER AND HAS MANY DIFFERENT METHODS/TYPES OF ABSORPTION AND APPLICATION. SO ADDING THAT TO YOUR ROUTINE IS VERY EASY AND EFFECTIVE AND COMPLEMENTARY TO THIS SUPPLEMENT. OH-AND THE VITAMIN D IN FCLO, NEEDS MAGNESIUM IN ORDER TO BE ABSORBED PROPERLY.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!
211 people found this helpful
|99 comments|Report abuse
on February 14, 2012
Okay. This stuff tastes gross. However, I have found a couple of methods to dealing with it. Don't refrigerate. It's hard to choke down hard, cold clumps of fishy butter. Chase it with hot water or tea. The oil is persistent, and I found that hot water or hot liquid is the best for keeping it from sticking to every surface in my mouth.

About the health benefits: I had a cavity. My dentist wanted to fill and drill. Two months of this stuff and omitting all wheat products and refined sugars, and my cavity disappeared. My dentist poked it with his pokey thing, and said, defeated: "well, I'll be goddammned"

There is a small dark spot where the cavity was, like a piece of black pepper, but it's hard as a rock now. It's also gotten smaller by the day and is barely visible. I will never go to a dentist again. I had another tooth with a cavity that was filled with a very small filling a while back. The dentin has grown back, sealing the root, and has actually started pushing the filling out of my tooth. My orthodontist thinks this is bizarre. And awesome.

This is the best fish oil ever. It would be a total pain to take fish oil and butter oil, and this does it all with one fell swoop. Omit grains and sugar in your diet, and you'll be well on your way to some serious tooth remineralization. My teeth feel hard and smooth.
211 people found this helpful
|1414 comments|Report abuse
on June 30, 2017
This is a true story, I started using this because I had an awful dental mishap. It all started last August, I got a new job and it didn't end till almost 3am some nights, I couldn't sleep, I started taking all the PM meds from the drug store, advils, tylenols, benedryl, etc. they gave me SEVERE dry mouth. When I went to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning I went from ZERO cavities to almost every tooth decayed. The bottoms were a lost cause. 3 dentists wanted me to remove ALL my teeth and get dentures. I was in SHOCK. I started using coconut pulling oil twice a day and taking the green pasture's blue ice royal butter oil every day. move ahead 4 months, I went to have my oral surgery (no dentures but what is known as ALL ON 4 implants) When the next 3D xray was taken the decay was all but gone from all my top teeth. I need one root canal but that's all. As I said before the bottoms were too far gone so I am getting the implants but I SAVED MY TOP TEETH. The xrays do NOT show the decay that the prior xrays showed. I am going to get caps on the top teeth to match the beautiful new bottoms. I saved a whopping $25,000 and my teeth. I do believe it was a combo of the coconut oil pulling and the butter oil. I will use these products for the rest of my life. If you are wondering wether or not to try this, please give it a try. I just thought it would prevent further decay, it really did reverse the decay. It's awesome.
6 people found this helpful
on February 15, 2017
This seller and this product both get a solid 5 stars.

First of all, the customer service is absolutely fantastic. I did a dumb thing and forgot to update my current address, so the shipping info was wrong. Before i had a chance to go in and change it the next morning, this seller had already sent the package out (talk about fast). I entered in my change of address with USPS (literally had just moved and hadn't done any of this yet), but I still got a note from Amazon stating that shipping was halted and that the package could not be delivered. I asked for a refund, and was promptly and politely guaranteed said refund. Well, somehow the package still got to me, and 8 days earlier than the estimated delivery date! The package was intact, the glass bottle was very securely wrapped, and the product was as described. Needless to say I'm now a loyal customer!

Now onto the actual cod liver oil (or gel). I need supplements because I'm a vegetarian (well truthfully, a pescatarian because I obviously eat fish) and a college student. What does this mean? It means I live off of cheap food that's easy to make and isn't good for me. I'm in nursing school and was creating a teaching plan for one of my patients. While trying to show the patient how to use My Fitness Pal for nutrition tracking, I caught a glimpse of my own MFP diary. Guess who's only getting 2% of the vitamin A she needs, but is telling her patients that they need to eat a more nutritious diet? That would be me. This is my first time trying any type of cod liver oil. It seemed like a no-brainer to me; it has Vitamin A, D, K2, plus Omega 3. Even though this seems like a hefty price to pay for one supplement, it's certainly reasonable considering that one quality bottle of any of those vitamins costs around $15--getting 4 vitamins packed into one bottle is worth the higher cost. The reason I chose fermented cod liver oil is because fermented seems to be the purest way to get these vitamins--most other cod liver oil companies use high amounts of heat in their processes, essentially destroying the vitamins naturally present in the CLO, meaning that they have to add synthetic vitamins back in at the end. I did a lot of research about which brand to go with, and found that Green Pasture seemed to be the way to go. I encourage you to do your own research too! FCLO is not for everyone (and if you have a question about it or have a health problem--especially cardiovascular issues--totally disregard this review and ask your doctor about it).

As for the taste--I wasn't brave enough to try this right away. I bought the gel because it was more cost effective, but I was nervous. I plugged my nose, placed the oil at the back of my tongue to avoid torturing as many tastebuds as possible, and swallowed quickly with a swig of Diet Coke for a chaser. (Yes, I know Diet Coke is unhealthy. I know it's an oxymoron to take a health supplement with something like Diet Coke. I don't even care a little.) I bought the chocolate flavored one, and luckily the chocolate overpowers the fish IF YOU PLUG YOUR NOSE. You have to plug your nose. Don't test that--I'm the type of person that always has to touch a hot plate after a server warns me not to touch it--and of course I did that with the fish oil (I'm Irish and stubborn). Don't do that. Also, this oil sticks around in your mouth if you don't wash it down with something. Don't wash it down with water. That will do absolutely nothing for you. Get something acidic, like a carbonated beverage--even club soda. The acid/carbonation will help to break down the oil. Washing it down with Diet Coke completely took away any aftertaste. So in short--the chocolate flavor was a win, the taste and texture isn't bad at all if you plug your nose, and an acidic chaser helps with residue.

So two thumbs up!
8 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2018
How I got my toddler (2.5y) to eat this: I store it in the fridge: I then take half teaspoon measuring spoon, and lay a bunch of blobs on a piece of wax paper in the freezer to make them firm. Slice them in half.... I then make a batch of brownies... slice thin slice of brownie, and put this inside and wrap it up like a chocolate ball, give it a little roll and then store them in a container in the fridge. I make like 4-5 days worth. She loves her chocolate ball and gets one before breakfast and before dinner with a cup of milk. (total of 1/2 tsp per day: 32 lb kid)

I know brownies arent exactly healthy or on the dental diet plan, but she loves these brownie balls and they're the only treat she gets.... chocolate fish gut brownie ball. I hope eventually I can get her to take it straight but now I'm just thrilled she's taking it without a fight.

We're on week 3 of her dental rehab plan.... ill try to update this with her progress.

Update 4/13/18: Im about 3/4 through the bottle now and about 6 weeks into our new diet/treatment plan. We do brush with fluoride toothpaste 2x a day per our dentist. And I've made as many diet changes as I can find reasonable for my toddler and family. (we do pasteurized milk) My daughter has dental decay on her top 4 incisors. The obvious cavity is now remarkably smaller, smoother and seems to be changing frequently. The other teeth are looking more opaque and stronger. I no longer see the decay on the back of her teeth (when i can get a peak at them...im sure theres still some there, but its not as obvious to me) Im going to continue with another bottle and I'll update after our dentist appointment we have in july. Our dentist took pictures last month so I am very curious/anxious to see what progress we have made. - encouraging so far for sure.
3 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2018
I did not expect it to taste good so it was better than expected if I took it COLD. I I took it warm, not so much. No aftertaste or fish burps. No tummy troubles either and I am notorious for that so, just in case you are lucky like me... you will probably be fine!
4 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2017
I buy this product for my 4 yr old granddaughter and this product heals her teeth, stops decay and pain. Makes her teeth strong and shiny white. The best thing you can do for your oral health of your teeth. Love this product!!
3 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2017
Super fast and secure shipping. The small jar was nicely wrapped in a big package. I'm using this product to heal some soft and sensitive spots on our teeth. I've had success in the past doing the same, but stopped because it was so nasty (I used the cinnamon flavor). But the chocolate flavor is more tolerable and doesn't smell or taste as strong as the cinnamon. We take a spoonful and wash it down with juice - it's very creamy and goes down smoothly. Looking forward to saving our teeth from the scary drill and even scarier dentist bill.
4 people found this helpful