Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Green Shamrocks
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on March 14, 2014
I just read this book to a group of kindergarteners and was really surprised by the theme of the book. Spoiler alert: here comes the exciting plot. A rabbit curates a pot of Shamrocks for St Paddy's Day. A goat steals the pot. When rabbit sees the pot in goat's house, he is so thankful that goat gives him the Shamrocks and keeps the pot, which he wants to wear as a hat. When the goat lies about taking the pot, all the kids in my reading groups said, "No, he stole the pot of Shamrocks!" They understood that goat was a liar and a thief. There are so many books about sharing out there, this one is a lemon. Skip this book unless you're trying to teach young children the importance of sharing with those who lie to your face and steal from you.
on April 8, 2013
This is great for St. Patrick's Day! We made crafts after reading this book, pots of gold with fake coins and glued green noodles to shamrocks. This book shows how to compromise when there is a mishap so everyone is happy in the end. My kiddos loved it! Illustrations are cute.
on April 11, 2013
A lucky four leaf clover is the heart of St. Patrick's day, and it's a fun holiday to celebrate with children. The book is wonderfully illustrated and the kids pull it out all through the year-not just in March! My daughter took it in to share with her 2nd grade class, and her teacher wrote a note in her folder to tell me how much the children enjoyed it!
on March 24, 2015
I love Eve Buntings books, and this one did not disappoint. We read this in my preschool classroom for St Patricks Day and then planted our own shamrocks.
on March 27, 2015
Super cute book for St. Patrick's day. My daughter made me read it to her over and over again.
on March 26, 2015
Great book read it to my 2/3 yr old class and at the end we grew our own shamrocks.
on February 23, 2016
Cute and with Eve Bunting you can't go wrong. Not many st. patty books out there.
on March 27, 2015
Such a cute story! My kindergartners loved this book, we read it multiple times.
on August 20, 2016
Good story but book came a little beat up
on March 25, 2015
Cute story for my granddaughter to read.