Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Green Start: The Five Senses
Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 17, 2016
I absolutely adore these books! I purchased this specific book for my son when he was a baby, and I've gotten many more since then.
The illustrations done with soy ink are lovely and vibrant, and the book itself is made from unbleached, recycled (98%)materials.

This was able to keep the attention of both my kids, and it was a pleasure to read.
on June 24, 2016
These books are so adorable. I absolutely love the illustrations and since we got this one we have bought more. We love buying these books as gifts for friends as well. Highly recommend.
on February 18, 2011
I love Green Start books! The illustrations are beautiful and the words engage children in a simple, understandable way. My infant daughter loves to touch this book and is very stimulated by the colorful illustrations. My older children enjoy looking at it and listening to me read it to my baby. I highly recommend all Green Start books. They are eco friendly and great teaching tools.
on November 30, 2009
This is a great book for helping kids identify the five senses. The illustrations are well done and the book is made from almost all recycled materials. I can't wait to check out the other books in this series.
on June 18, 2009
Children today are keenly aware of environmental issues, of the virtue and value of 'living green'. To that point, Innovative Kids has newly published a four titles series of environmentally friendly board books for preschool children ages 3 to 6 that are printed on 98% recycled paper and utilize soy-based inks exclusively. The simply 'kid friendly' stories written by Leslie Bockol are very nicely illustrated by Jillian Phillips and include "Baby Animals"; "In The Garden"; "The Five Senses"; and "One Tree". Each little 'kid sized' book includes a 'Parent Page' with easy, everyday, thematically appropriate tips on protecting endangered animals, gardening tips and recipes, keeping nature beautiful, and protecting the forests. Although each titles is available separately, families, schools, day-care centers, and community libraries should acquire all four titles in this outstanding series for the benefit of young, environmentally aware kids -- and the parents who are seeking to instill those values in their children.
on August 28, 2016
I was so happy to find this, along with the other Green Start books, temporarily at Whole Foods otherwise I may never have come across them. What a delight! The green start books are spot on from the captivating story and beautifully colorful illustrations to the parent page with helpful tips to compliment the book. And, if the books weren't perfect enough already, they're made from 98% recycled materials. Way to go!
on April 1, 2010
The illustrations and text in this book are terrific, a pleasure for both parent and child. The book itself is sturdy, basically a board book, and the soy inks are really pretty to look at. It also keeps my one-year-old son's attention the entire time I'm reading it. I'm particular about which books I keep on our shelves and this is one of our favorites.