Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 17, 2014
Angie has decided to remain celibate while seeking therapy to figure some things out about herself. Meanwhile sexy detective Mike is willing to give her all the time she needs.

During this time her ex-lover Navy Seal Liam returns. Liam has finally come to terms with his painful past and apologies to Angie and explains why he hurt her and asks for her forgiveness.

Now Angie has two men she loves and has to decide which one she really wants.

In this story you meet Sarah and her twin daughters who suffer horrible abuse from her ex-husband. She comes in contact with so many loving people who come to the rescue of her and her girls. And she gets a glimpse of a possibility of finding real love for the first time.

After Angie finally makes her decision it leaves you thinking of the possibility of love for the one she didn't choose.
on September 28, 2012
I've read all of her La Fleur de Love series multiple times and was anxiously waiting the release of Green Eyed Temptation. I was not disappointed. The characters are believable and leaving you pulling for both Mike and Nash. What I found most appealing was how Lori interwove the side characters into the story. It added depth to the story and made it even more enjoyable. Looking forward to see which of the side characters are going to be written about next. Personally I'm hoping for Sarah and Tanner but that's just me. The transformation you can see from when the readers are first introduced till the end of this book left me wanting to read more.

If you are looking for a fun read with great characters with some added suspense, anything by this author is for you. Halos & Horns looks to be a great followup series worth everyone's time.
on April 1, 2016
Angelique loved Liam, but he left. Now he's back in her life . . . but she likes Mike too. Which one should she choose? The one she loves, but left or the one that has been there for her, whom she also loves? I found myself cheering for both guys. I was never sure who she would choose.

I also liked the secondary story about Sarah, the abused mother of twin infant daughters. Was happy to know that she got her own book to see if she would get her happily ever after.

I would recommend this book . . . and the whole series!
on September 13, 2012
I have read all of her La Fleur de Love series and was anxiously awaiting her new book Green Eyed Temptation that starts another of her series. Was not disappointed, didn't want to put the book down but so disappointed because it ended. One thing about reading Lori's stories is that you become part of the lives of her characters. Your right in there trying to help Angelique decide who the love of her life will be - Nash or Mike. Pulling for both of them but knowing only one will win her heart. Very well written. Other characters were worked into the plot very easily so that their story will continue in other books. I am anxiously awaiting the next book now and wish Lori the best of luck with her writings. I recommend readers not just read this book but start with the La Fleur de Love Series and thoroughly enjoy how the lives of all her characters intertwine with each other.
on November 6, 2016
This book was good but I liked the guys much better than the main girl Angie. I would like to read more about Liam.
on February 5, 2013
I didn't care for this book very much. I couldn't find it very believable. Two guys after the same girl, and getting along really well, even good friends, and both being "in love" with her. I also got to wondering what they saw in her. She was always either leading them on, or was mad at them. I liked Sarah more, a secondary character, and thought her story could be interesting.
on February 4, 2013
I believe some of the characters in this are from previous books, but it isn't necessary to have read them to still enjoy this story. Loved Angel's parents, and the "sweet" lady from whom she rents a house. Sometimes Angel comes across as mean to the men in her life, but that is easily explained by her conflicted status. I'm guessing we will have books down the line for both Sarah and Mel and I look forward to reading them as well. The flavor of the Louisiana setting comes across nicely. All in all, an enjoyable read.
on August 5, 2013
I really enjoy Lori's style. I can picture and feel the conflict of Temptation. The shaping of each character, and the description of settings and details makes me feel like I KNOW these people and have spent time with them in their homes. Excellent storytelling makes this northern girl feel like I've walked into a hot southern night. I can taste the flavor of the cooking and tap my toes to the music I love, Well done Lori.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 4, 2016
Down to earth mature love story. Life situations as they should be faced.. Have a Cajun in my family and proud of it. Lori Leger portrayal of Louisiana is perfect
on May 28, 2015
As in all her books you will not waste your money.