Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 550 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 654 reviews
on July 30, 2012
Mostly I just want to comment on the wheels. I've seen the reviews discussing problems with the wheels not turning well on hardwood floors due to friction between the wheels and the body of the toy. The makers have apparently addressed that issue.

I'm fairly handy, so I figured I could probably address the friction issue myself, however, the one we received today has no such issue. It rolls just fine on our hardwood floor, which is quite slick.

Otherwise, I'm fairly impressed with this toy. It seems solid and the parts move easily. Our boy, who is not quite two, is currently fascinated with fire trucks, and I look forward to his reaction to this toy. I expect it will be pretty favorable.
on November 4, 2015
Purchased for a boy's 1st birthday and this perfectly fit the bill: large and tactile for a mobile infant, bright and stands out amongst other toys, moving (safe) parts, and his 4 year-old sister loves so much that we plan to expand the line of these toys into both of their future birthday and holiday presents. We haven't experienced any issues with hardwood floors as other users reported- it rolls just fine, and the birthday boy even raises the ladder to push it around like a walking toy. Well done!
on February 25, 2016
I love Green Toys! Very sturdy, well made, and a good size. Great for little hands! The only downside is this fire truck is pretty basic. As with all of the Green Toys, my son will play with them, but if there's another truck around that makes noise or has more moving parts, he'll play with that truck instead. I prefer the Green Toys trucks because there are no little pieces and fewer parts that will break.
on February 16, 2015
(Jan 2016 edit: We have now had this truck for one year and it has proven to be just as tough as Green Toys promises. My son has played rough with this truck inside and outside. It has amazed me at how tough it truly is. Nothing has broken and it still provides so much fun for him. ) This truck rocks! It is such great quality! We got it for our 3yr old boy for Christmas. He loves fire trucks but we did not want to get one with batteries. He loves his new fire truck from green toys. I would buy toys from them again. It is sturdy too. He plays so rough with it. The ladders on the side come off but have not broken even when he is rough with them. The top ladder swivels and moves and is super fun as well. Also has not broken. I am amazed at how sturdy and fun this little truck is after a few months of rough playing with it. Totally reccomend it!
on April 9, 2017
Great truck. My toddler carries it around by the ladder and usually in front of his feet, so we just have to watch that he doesn't fall onto it. I like that the wheels all turn individually so when it's on its side he can spin them easily.
on June 11, 2017
Sturdy but plain? I expected it to be a little more detailed but it was very plain. I painted the lights and a few of the tools to make them stand out and added a name, it was much better. Plastic is hard. Looks softer. Grandson liked it.
on September 22, 2017
on January 25, 2016
I bought a few things from the Green Toys brand while shopping for my son's first Christmas. These happened to be one of toy deals of the day so I bought 4 different items, including this truck. I LOVE these toys and so does my 9 month old son. They are super durable and heavy duty but not like the old style Tonka toys from when I was a kid. These can take a beating but don't weigh 20lbs and are made of plastic rather than metal. My son throws these all around and loves crashing them into everything. I really love that they are made up completely of recycled plastic and made in the USA. That's just an awesome concept, especially for children's toy brand. I have been recommending these to everyone and will continue to buy more from this brand down the line.
on March 22, 2017
Purchased for my 4 year old nephew for Christmas. He plays with this fire truck almost every day. It is very well made, durable, and goes well with his other large toy car collection. If the nephew is happy, then this aunt is happy.
on June 11, 2017
Our grandson who just turned two loves this truck. He likes the two ladders on the side, too, that can be removed for extra play. The Green Toys have been excellent, durable toys for preschoolers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.