Green Toys Race Car-Pink
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.25 x 3.5 x 2.25 inches|
|Item Weight||0.1 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Buckle up, because the Green Toys Race Car is ready to roll
- Built in the USA from 100% recycled plastic milk containers that saves energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- This cool hot rod is better than any hybrid and proudly displays the #2 recycled plastic symbol from which it is made on its hood
- The ultra-eco design has no metal axles
- No BPA, PVC, phthalates or external coatings
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Green Toys Race Car
Buckle up, because the Green Toys Race Car is ready to roll! This sleek racer is made from 100% recycled plastic, and will tear up the track without harming the planet. No BPA, PVC, or phthalates. Recommended for ages 1 and up. Available in blue, red, and pink.
Classic Car with an Eco Friendly Twist
The Race Car is manufactured and assembled in the USA, and is made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic milk jugs (HDPE #2 plastic) that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. With no external coatings, paints, or dyes, this super-safe, durable car is good for the earth and safe and fun for little ones. The Race Car is also packaged in recycled and recyclable materials with no plastic films or twist ties, and printed with soy inks.
All Geared Up for Imaginative Play
This cool hot rod features oblong headlights, a low set grill, and hood scoop on the front, and an electric plug between the racing stripes on the back. It also proudly displays the #2 plastic symbol (the recycled material from which it is made) on its hood. In addition to the driver and passenger seats, the detailed interior features a molded steering wheel, gear shift, parking break, and even an 8-track. At 6” long, the lightweight Race Car is a great size for children’s small hands.
Old-fashioned Play that's Made in the USA!
Like all Green Toys products, the Race Car is manufactured in the USA with a tight, local supply chain that minimizes transportation emissions and supports the domestic economy. Specifically designed without metal axles and also dishwasher safe, this vehicle is great for both indoor and outdoor play since it won't rust and is easy to clean!
What's in the Box?
Assembled Green Toys Race Car
At a Glance
- Ages: One and up
- Requires: Ready to play indoors or out
- Made in the USA from 100 percent recycled milk jugs
- Sturdy design with no metal axles
- Encourages development of gross and fine motor skills
- Phthalate and BPA free
- US supply chain reduces greenhouse gas and saves energy
- Easy to clean--can even go in the dishwasher
No Warning Applicable
Recycled milk containers high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My little one loves it.