Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Green Toys Race Car, Blue
Color: Blue|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on June 17, 2015
I love this brand but beware of this particular toy in the hands of toddlers. Our 10 month old popped off one of the hubcaps(for lack of a better term) with very little effort and these pieces are small, a little larger than a quarter. My son and I were playing together with the car so I saw the wheel cap missing and popped the other 3 off to be safe. You can see the cap size in the picture supplied.
58 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 16, 2017
What a fancy toy. I bought it as a gift for my son who has been using the potty and he loves it. Not only is the toy well made and sturdy enough for a toddler but it's also really a nice looking toy. I'd recommend to anyone. It rolls nicely too!
5 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2016
20 month old was so excited to get this new car! He loves all things with wheels and the color blue! This was a great addition to his wheeled vehicle collection. It's a very sturdy car and seems like it will hold up to rough play. It was smaller than I expected, but I didn't read the dimensions before ordering, so that was my fault. I love all the Green Toys toys! Definitely want to add more Green Toy vehicles to our collection.
review imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
My daughter loves the pink race car by Green Toys!! It is the perfect size for her 9 month old hands, not too clunky and easy to roll. Unlike other reviewers we've not had any issues with the way this car's tires roll. I love the fact that this toy is made of recycled materials and in the USA! Such a win-win.
12 people found this helpful
on December 8, 2013
My daughter is obsessed with cars, so we have bought many different kinds recently. This is her favorite so far. When I received this car in the mail, I was a little disappointed at first. Its much thinner, lighter plastic than I had hoped it would be. It rolls pretty good but I wish it had a little more weight to it, this would help it roll a little better. It seems pretty well made and my 2 yr old daughter LOVES this car. She carries it everywhere with her and rolls it down her slide and pushes it across the ground. (It also helps we got it in her favorite color, blue).

I find it funny that some of the negative reviews complain that it's boring because it has no batteries or sound and doesn't go on its own, but that is the reason both my daughter and I love this car (plus I felt it was pretty clear that it was just a push car with no extras in the description and video). My daughter actually gets bored with the electronic cars very quickly and finds "manual" toys like this much more interesting.

Pros:
-just the right size for little hands to push around and carry
-no little parts to lose or break
-we aren't wasting tons of batteries
-no obnoxious noises for adults to hear
-its made with recycled material
-its made in usa!

Cons:
-very light plastic. If it were a bit heavier it would roll better. But this is a minor concern.

Overall I feel the price is right for this car at around $7-9. I don't understand the negative reviews stating that its like a dollar store car. We buy a lot of items from dollar stores and trust me the quality of this car is MUCH better than anything I can get at the dollar store. Plus, part of what you are paying for is for it having been made in the USA rather than with cheap labor oversees in China.

I will be buying more toys from Green Toys. My daughter is obsessed with planes now too so that will likely be our next purchase.
13 people found this helpful
on May 18, 2018
Very sturdy and tough toys. Our son has flung this from his highchair and it's come out unscathed. We really like the green toys and have been purchasing them when ones we like go on sale. We plan to buy more as our little guy gets older and can use some of the other 'big kid' toys.

I highly recommend these to any family. We really like these a lot. bonus, they are made from recycled plastic bottles. Great quality, good price.
on August 26, 2012
It's a great size for now and as grandson grows.
My brothers (& I) always liked a fleet of different sizes. Rolls well. He likes seeing it go down hill. (10 months old, observing things, cause & effect) Adults like the feel of the plastic, not slippery or "oily" like some feel. No strong new toy odor. He hasn't said how much fun it is yet!
Looks like he enjoys it.
17 people found this helpful
on January 23, 2012
I bought these as christmas gifts for some of my friends kids. I liked the idea of it being a green toy, and it looked nice on the website. When it arrived though, it looked like a cheap plastic car. There was minimal definition/molding, and the edges were a bit rough. I assume the 1-year-olds that I bought this for won't care for the finish and they might still find it fun, but as the person who was giving the gift, I was hoping these were better quality.
19 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2012
We've been gifting our grandson for several years now with the different Green Toys products. We had gotten him a car hauler a few holidays back, so decided to give him a second race car to go with that toy. That way his Dad can play too. ;-)
I was delighted to find Amazon carry this line of toys. They are made locally (San Francisco) our of recycled plastics. Very durable and colorful.
22 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2018
Doesn’t roll as well as other plastic toys on the hardwood flooring. The wheels are flat where contact the ground. Wished they changed the wheel design on this product so it has more traction. The bottom of the car has a bit of sharp plastic. This is my least favorite green toy vehicle. But it will do just fine if drop compared to our beautiful well rolling wooden vehicles.