Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Green Toys Seaplane, Green
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Color: Green|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 23, 2014
I purchased this item for a toy drive. When I handed it over, there was a lot of excitement about how cute it was. It's a nice toy and I love the idea that these items are recycled plastics. I don't buy toys often so I am always rather shocked at the prices. One would think recycled plastic might be a little cheaper? Still it is a nice toy and hopefully gave some young child a joyous Christmas.
VINE VOICEon November 17, 2012
This is a very sturdily-built toy designed to withstand a great deal of abuse from toddlers. It has the added benefit of being a totally green toy (even its packaging is made of recycled material.) My son is 19 months old and loves planes. Although this isn't his favorite toy (how fickle are the youngsters, anyway!), it's one which he returns to often. It encourages free play and imagination - he has tried to fit several of his toys and stickers into it as "pilots" and delights in balancing his fleet of rubber duckies upon the amply-sized pontoons. The only cavil I have is that you can't remove the green bottoms from the yellow tops of the pontoons to allow for thorough cleaning of the products. Since I've needed to discard several toys because of mildew issues, this is a concern. However, the product seems to be designed to dry efficiently and I hope that this means that the plane will avoide the mildew plague to which scores of rubber duckies and squirting boats have succumbed.

Overall, it is a beautifully made toy and we're very pleased with it.
on June 7, 2016
My specialty is in Early Childhood Education, I've been in the field for 8+ years. I am also a mother. These experiences have developed my ability to see high quality children's materials. As an educator and a parent I understand what will work for a young child's growing development and curiosity. My reviews are based on products durability, safety, and how it fosters a child developmentally.
Pros:
- I love the simple design of this Seaplane.
- It's easy for little hands to manipulate this toy.
- Well made and best part, it's made in the USA!
- My little one loves moving this truck around, it's lightweight and easy to move around, even on carpet or in the sandbox.
- The propeller spins.
- Electronic free toy.

Please Click YES if this was helpful.

PS - Writing reviews has become a hobby for me, and it is always exciting to know that people find my reviews helpful (and if not, why.) Also, if you have any questions, clarifications, or comments please feel free to leave a comment below. I usually respond pretty quickly and almost always within 48 hours.
on July 14, 2015
Huge plane, kid loves it. My one concern is, how do you make sure nothing funny is growing in it..I mean it is meant for water, but then it doesn't open to clean it inside..We try to make sure it gets completely dried after being in water, but would prefer to know nothing is growing in it.
on August 1, 2016
I bought this item at full price as a gift for my 2 year old nephew.

I was looking for items to give as a gift and wanted something with safe plastic so I searched for BPA free gifts for 2 year olds. I kept coming across this company, "Green Toys." I loved that they are made of recycled milk jugs. It just made me feel better about buying the toy. the toy seems very well built, it looks like some time was actually put into designing this build. there are no crappy seems along the sides, no sharp edges. I really liked that all their toys float. my nephew just moved into a house with a pool and i thought this would be a great summer toy. from what I saw he really liked it.
on May 25, 2015
Bought for 2.5 yr old grandson to use in pool--rather than bath--since it is larger than most bathtub toys.
It is well crafted, has good "feel" to it and grandson likes to play with it....only problem really is that the plane is very prone to sinking at least partway because of the slotted openings on each float.
He still plays with it and if he pushes it toward bottom of pool the bouyance of plane will cause it to float toward top--
but it is just not as water-tight as I thought it might be....doesn't ride high enough to prevent water coming in those ports...
I don't know why they are needed frankly....
but the toy will last a long time I am sure...
Also the cockpit opening is too small to let him use it for any of his Fisher-Price people or the ones that came with his water table island...
would have been more fun if there were a pilot for the plane...
on October 15, 2014
Great toy by a great company. It is very cute and sturdy. It seems to drain well and stay clean just as the Green Toys tugboat does that we also own. I love that it is easy to clean. We like to use the Clorox Anywhere Spray on it.
on February 6, 2016
I purchased the Green Toys Seaplane for my grandson. It is a great toy for a toddler. It can float if you don't push it to the bottom of the tub like he does! Green Toys are made of 100% recycled plastic products, mostly milk jugs. The cardboard packaging is also 100% recycled product. Which means the toy and the packaging can be recycled again. The Green Toys are all made in the USA. I have purchased other Green Toys and my grandson loves them.
on August 15, 2016
Fun play for children and toddlers. Can use it in the tub or kiddie pool, pool or beach or just on the floor. Like all green toys this is colorful and very sturdy. We also have other Green Toys: the other airplane, helicopter and dump truck. It is one of my grandson's favorite toys as he loves all planes, helicopters, trains and trucks. These toys even hold up well to use at the beach through all the sand and salt water.
on November 26, 2014
Good toy for bath or pool. I didn't realize that the bottom part takes on water, so it will sink. But my son still loves to play with it in the bath. This is a large size bath toy though, but it also makes it easy for a toddler to handle it.