GreenAir SpaVapor+ Instant Wellness 150ml Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy
- What You Love + A Lot More - The most affordable yet reliable diffuser on the market, this quiet, high-output, BPA-free diffuser has advanced ceramic discs to prevent oil corrosion and meet your aromatherapy needs for years to come. Perfect for use in a nursery, spa, studio, home or office.
- Patented Technology - The GreenAir SpaVapor+ uses patented ultrasonic technology to create an ultrafine mist which suspends all grades of essential oils for longer periods of time and better inhalation.
- Numerous Features - For soothing ambiance, the GreenAir SpaVapor+ features 6 rotating LED colored lights (blue, green, purple, and red) which can be turned on/off. It also features directional misting and auto shut-off when the unit runs out of water.
- Easy to Use - To operate, fill reservoir halfway with warm tap water (note: not cold or purified water). Add 5 to 6 drops of essential oils if preferred and more water after misting begins. Be sure to add water with a cup (not provided) rather than fill beneath a faucet. Do not overfill.
- Specifications - Capacity: 150ml. Room Size: Up to 250 sq. ft. Run Time: Up to 4 hours (depending on mineral content of water).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. I ordered one for my daughter in another state and she couldn't get hers to work like mine did, which she saw on a visit. I kept asking her if she followed directions - yes! she kept insisting. Finally I got her take a picture and send me her directions. They were old directions evidently - not like the ones that came in my box! In hers, the fill line is indicated at the top with an arrow! It will never mist that way! PROBLEM SOLVED. The fill line is around the middle of the container. She loves it now, just as she did mine on her visit. Correct directions attached. I was going to attach the bad directions too just so some people could see them but decided that might be confusing.
2. Type of Water. We have so many filters on our well, there's no way it compares with the recommended tap water. We use "spring water" from the grocery store or an ozonated water from the store since we have a water cooler type dispenser - the machine where you can fill bottles, sometimes in the front of a grocery store or in walmart. Both work fine.
3. Greenair no longer recommends using vinegar to clean your Spa Vapor. I called Greenair and they told me to forget that.
4. Slimy Film. If you don't rinse out the unit often enough, a white film will gather on the bottom inside that you have to wipe away after rinsing. I then take a q-tip and just go around the crevices and center a little, then wipe with paper towel or cloth. To really rinse, I use a kitchen sprayer for force - cover the hole at the top first so no water gets in!!!Read more ›
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative for diffusing my essential oils and this little diffuser has been great. It is made of plastic and is obviously an inexpensive model but it really pumps out the vapor. It only takes a couple of seconds and you can smell the oil in the room. The on/off switch is on the bottom of the unit so you have to pick it up to turn it on and off. That can be a little annoying. It also sort of sputters on and off when the water is running out. It will turn itself off when the water gets too low but it goes through this little sputtering sequence first. Like I said, this is definitely a cheaper model but for the price I really like it. I have searched the web and this is by far the best thing I have found for the price. I have two much nicer diffusers and while I love them both I will buy another one of these before I buy one of them.
UPDATE JAN 28, 2013:
Ok. So I decided to give my unit a thorough washing the beginning of January (I purchased mine Aug 2012). Afterwards, I couldn't get it to cut back on. I figured I got water into places that shouldn't have received water. I called the manufacturer to get some advice they never called back. Amazon was less than helpful (one of the few times this has happened). So, I began messing around with it and behold! It DOES work! Its crazy... sometimes I have to hold the "on" button down for 10-20 seconds. Sometimes I have to hit the on button several times and then hold it down for a few seconds but it DOES come on every single time. So, to all of you out there who say your until stopped working, if you still have it in a closet somewhere, break it out and mess around with the on button. You never know.
I still use mine every single day 24/7 and its great.
Happy essential oil diffusing! Oh, and if you haven't already, try some grapefruit oil.
Revision: This company has terrific customer service. Adrienne was incredibly helpful and "made it right." They are replacing the unit, no charges for replacement, shipping or handling. Customer service rating: 10 stars. I'll wait to receive the new unit before I change the rating on it. But rest assured, if something is wrong, these folks want to know about it and make it right!
Second Revision: I received a new base for this diffuser, which seems to have made all the problems go away. I use it in my work room and it has done its job quite well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty. After a few months it did start to make a bit of noise when it starts, but then quiets down.Published 1 day ago by His4everchild
I bought one of these for me and one for my mom. I love that it has two buttons. One button turns it off and on and the other button controls the color. Read morePublished 1 day ago by A Stew
I love this diffuser! I bought three of them! They run great. I've had them for 3 years now and they still keep going strong! They are quiet which is nice at night! Great product!Published 2 days ago by Melissa Schwarz
The only reserve I have, is that I didnt buy more units.. but I will be getting more next week.... LOVE this unit... easy to use and very wonderful customer service... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Does not produce a large enough steam to emit the fragrance into the air. I wish that I had spent a little more money and hopefully gotten a better productPublished 5 days ago by M Tucker
I love my diffuser. I use doTerra oils in it every day in my office at work. I have them in my bathroom, bedroom and living rooms at home. Great product.Published 5 days ago by Denise Morgan
I use this diffuser every day and my children love the calming colors.Published 6 days ago by Mary-Allison Bauer
Does exactly what it says it will. It diffuses with or without the light on and runs until it's empty. Highly recommend to any one looking for a diffuser.Published 7 days ago by Dick Johnson