GreenForest L-Shape Corner Computer Office Desk PC Laptop Table Workstation Home Office 3-Piece,Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- L-shape Computer Desk is made out of a beautiful MDF that appearance and functionality are classy and efficient in home/office
- Office desk in 3 piece,easy switch the two sides as your habit,which take full advantage of space and save space fits nicely into a room without taking up a ton of space
- Office desk in very sturdy frame that is designed in an edgy architectural look to support all your office essentials,no serious shaking or movement, very stable and secure
- Office desk foot cups height adjustment to keep the legs in same height, strong legs hold pc on top along with the monitors and peripherals, 2 monitors is available
- Office desk size :Overall dimensions are 58.1‘’(L) x 44.3"(W) x 29.13"(H), includes necessary tools and instructions ,please install as Instructions steps and avoid big moving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
L-shape Computer Desk
This contemporary desk offers a sleek modern design crafted with durable steel . The L-shape provides a corner wedge for more space and the design creates a look that is both attractive and simple.This desk compliments any room and is a great addition to any home office.
Computer desk L-Shape size details:
- L-shape size :44.3''*58.1'' ,H:29.1'',W:19.1''
- L-shape size:112.5*147.5cm,H: 74cm,W:48.5cm
- CTN SIZE: 41''x29.7''x3.7'
- Left part size: 25.2''*19.11''*29.1''
- Right part size: 39''*19''11*29.1"
Sturdy legs and foot pad protections:
- Epoxy coating process is used in the manufacturing of this computer table legs to make it more wear-resistant and protect the surface away from scratch.
- Foot pad: the computer desk foot pad is made out of ABS(resin material) to prevent it from destroying the floor and avoid any slip
- Switch the long side and the short side is not available ,for the screws are one-side.
- If you don't want add the middle piece,it will be separated to 2 desks.
Match with office chair
- L-shape desk, put at a small room corner to save space
- Enough large desktop could put 2-3 computers ,pc on top along with the monitors and peripherals
- Package Includes: * Carton * Instruction for installation * Polybag *Screw *Components
- Please avoid install on the ground and big move ,please finish it as the steps
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
🔶 Easy to follow instructions.
🔶 Simple design.
🔶 Sturdy construction.
🔶 Well packed.
🔶 Does not shake too much.
🔶 Nice amount of legroom.
🔶 Able to utilize corner space.
🔶 Looks very nice.
🔶 Light textured surface.
🔶 Not able to switch the large and short sides.
🔶 Styrofoam fibers on some parts. (easily vacuums off)
I have been looking for a new table for my room since my old one was getting a little outdated. It was made from solid hardwood and was still in good shape but I wanted to switch things around. I first want to my local hardware store to look for a nice desk. But I ended up not picking any up since they were all expensive and did not look like they would be worth the money. This is when I remembered that I could just buy a desk on amazon. The only problem with this way was that I wasn't able to sit or touch the desk before hand to see how it would be. This concerned me a little since I wanted a nice desk that would be as sturdy as my last one. But ended up getting this one since it was similar to the ones I was looking at and also was cheaper, with free shipping.
The table came in a surprisingly small amount of parts. The parts were mostly consisting of what looked to be aluminum legs and MDF boards with a matte texture on one side and smooth on the other side. I was actually surprised on the quality of the table and was very impressed that it could be made for such as good price. The legs of the table were very light and strong. Also the MDF boards were very sturdy and solid. The instructions for making the table was very simple and easy to do. When attaching the MDF to the frame turn the white insert found on one of the sides while slowly screwing in the screws to find the right spot. This will make both pieces aligned so that the screw will be able to the hole. When putting the table together I was a little concerned on the strength of the table but I found that once it's put together it becomes very strong and steady if you put it together right. I am able to type on a computer and write without having the table sway or shake. This is thanks to the adjustable feet and the great build quality.,The only bad things I could find is that you are not able to switch the smaller part with the longer part to change to orientation. Also the styrofoam that it comes in has styrofoam fibers that are all over the parts of the table and need to be cleaned. But a very solid table that i’m happy to use as my main desk.
She loved it. I helped her move the box to her room and she took it from there.
She assembled it herself. It is a very sturdy and solid piece of furniture.
I would recommend it!
Constructing the desk was fairly simple, which I give most of the credit to the simple and precise instructions that came with the packaging. It took me roughly around half an hour to construct this desk, which is not very long considering this was the first time I assembled this type of product.
The desk itself fits perfectly in the corner of my computer room and I feel the simple design of the desk makes it very versatile as to where it can be placed. Furthermore, the the desk is very stable and has very little movement once placed against the wall. There is an adequate amount of legroom under the desk, which can also be used for storage and equipment without it sticking out from underneath.
I am genuinely impressed with the quality and affordability of this product and if it is ever the case where a friend was in the market for a desk, I would for sure recommend this product to them.
Most recent customer reviews
My only complaint about the desk is the 'bend' in the L shape is very weak, and doesn't feel...Read more